DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

+1

This has been suggested/discussed both as a drawn-radius that indicates the "NLR area" and as a timer on-screen after death, but this would also potentially confuse people who see a 3 minute timer and assume that means they can return to the raid area during that time.

I'll say +1 if it's easily implemented and doesn't degrade server performance. That being said, traditionally I've pressed Shift+Tab and took note of that time and have not had issues.

But I don't think this should be a development priority as there are more pressing things, but it couldn't hurt to look at ways to improve the NLR experience, especially for new players. An in-your-face approach such as a client-drawn radius etc. has the ability to remove the "I didn't know I was MassNLRing!" issues that come up extremely often.

However, if having ~100 people using NLR timers can degrade server performance this turns into a -1, I just have no way of knowing how it would impact the server which I think is a higher priority than someone being unaware of the rules or unable to set a timer.

13 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

Neutral

That would be nice but its really not hard to keep track of the nlr timer. 

damn I wish I saw your response before I typed my essay you just summed it all up

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1