The kindness thread

Today's day and age everyone is toxic and more aggressive than ever before so let's take a step back from the problems and have a happy thread

In this thread of kindness tag someone and compliment them in any way shape or form or just say something nice 

Here are my tags

@Ethan thank you for being the only leader willing to take me in your faction and helping me from the ground up you're like a big bro to me and I couldn't thank you more

@Tora you're very cool and funny

@Nightmare you're black.

@Spooky thank you for raping Iran

@YeetMeister you smell bad but that's ok because you are still cool

@Catfisher You're very chill to hang with

I'll add more tags later

• Like 3

welp time to kiss ass.

@Chris Branch ur a good GA, way better than I was honestly. Keep up the good work.

@BeeBopBrand ur a cool dude, wish we talked more tho 💔

@Evity ur a pretty nifty dood, don't talk to you at all but you seem like a funny guy.

@Spooky ur a cool dude. hope u win ur bet kekxd

@Ethan One of the best leaders I've ever seen on GG MRP. Keep up the good work my dude

@Nightmare Your the second best nightmare to come to this server ❤️

thats all of the people's tags that I know, now the ones I don't:

Gotham: Ur good good MARSOC Gen. Don't talk to you much but from what I've seen you make everyone laugh and have fun, even during a US wide PT session. Keep up the good work and making sure everyone is having a fun time on the server man, Im sure everyone appreciates it.

Flack: Your voice puts me to sleep in a good way kek, 

Clege: Your a really good officer, one day if you put your mind to it I'm sure you could become a general.

Jog Manson: We've had our fights before, but you shaped out to be a pretty good officer from what I know. good job man, keep up the great work my dude. Hopefully one day you can become a general yourself and lead the army to greatness once again.

Fluffs: Again, we haven't had the greatest of relationships, but your one hell of a great officer.

Conway: Funny and edgy dude, haven't talked to you since I resigned from the MRP server but your a chill as fuck dude kek

David P. Eric: I miss you man 💔 You were a great general, too bad OCS didn't work out back then I'm sure you would have been a good leader for that.

This is literally all I can think of rn, I'm so happy I got to meet a ton of friends on here in the past two years of being in this community and I can't be grateful enough to the people who created this community.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Greasy Dan said:

@Nexus

Versetti, you are objectivly the best person on the server. You are so kind and friendly to everyone, its honestly insane. Everyone reading this should strive to be more and more like Versetti each and everyday. Versetti is the peek human lifeform.

Love you brother. I’m not that nice man. Also it’s easy for me to be nice when the community here is the best. All of you are my family. Pretty soon I’m gonna post some screenshots to the thread, and there 1 or two that have us as young tali boys, so look forward to that ❤️

Just gonna do a few because im lazy.

@Watak - Known him for 3 Years, Amazing Friend and our friendship is amazing. Best guy ive met from garnet. Truly love you brotha

@SnipeKilz!! - Only known him for a little while but amazing friend and very fun to play with. Stop crashing tho u cuck

@Zaroni Pepperoni - Thanks for training me guy<3

@[C5] [Stringer] sdruw12 - Amazing guy, been playing a lot with him lately on both DRP and PRP, very nice, and love being friends with him.

@JPdude - Very funny and very fun to play with, great friend and staff member

@Garnet - Amazing community man

There are a lot more but im tired and wanna sleep so yeah.

• Like 1