Age [minimum 15 y/o]:16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): steamID64 76561198331491793
Warns: none
Timezone: est
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:17 days
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]none
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i used to play on icefuse till I realized they doodoo so i switched to here
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I feel like I would perform well in many ways. I can follow the rules as a staff member, handle situations using my sources, helping out fellow staff members if needed and give players a good experience when it comes to the rules if something occurs and overall keeping things fair and keep to my part in the staff and the community. Its overall a great server and I want to be apart of the community
And make the server a happy place and want to be given an opportunity  I can introduce leadership, effort, and quality to the staff team. it is my belief that my being in the staff team I can provide a fun role play environment and fairness to the server. That being said, I truly believe that I can bring more of a good approach to being Staff and can successfully help breach the gap between Staff and the playerbase. this server  is ever growing and evolving server. therefore I think that I can help grow the server into a better environment for all those who need time to enjoy a simple game. Being a staff is having an understanding that we are human and we make mistakes, that being said I would look at both sides of the story revise them multiple times and even then see if I made a mistake. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details no
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:i can play all the time and almost everyday

• StarWarsRP Management Team
9 minutes ago, Valentin said:

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:17 days

| 2GA RFR SNS Valentin has played for 17:18:29.

That means 17 hours, not 17 days. You're still quite short of the required time for staff