In-game name: Cherry Coke
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:11631395
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 30+ Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What gamemaster recommended you to apply?] Jack
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] I Was A Game Master For Defcon Gaming And Gaming Light
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I Should Be Choose Over The Other Applicants For The Reason Of  Me Having Past Experience In Other Gmod. Also My Main Goal Is To Help Out With Unique Events And Trainings.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6 Hours+

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:  My Responsibilities Are To Host Trainings And Events

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I Would Host Trainings For Example Extract The Hostage

Please list and explain 3 unique event ideas designed for only your faction to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] Extract The Hostage - Solo Roams - Squad Roams

Please list and explain 1 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] Battle Royal - Last One Standing Wins

Edited by CherryCoke
  • Spicy 1
  • Disagree 8

I assume when you wrote Jack on the ppl who recommended you to apply you lent for jack jj. This is a GM app he cannot do that lol only GMs/ T.Admins+ can referral you for GM position. Also a very bad app in general and your events ideas are well… bad.

-1 mate try again I’ll say when you have at least 300+ hours and some sense for RP (if this sound offensive I’m not trying to be lol)