Pandas Warn Appeal

Amzingpandass

in game name - 11A Cpt Amzingpandas

STEAM ID - STEAM_0:0:139391079

Staff Members Steam ID - Tuna - STEAM_0:0:75461638)

Date and Time of indecent - 2021/8/23 - 1;01PM

Time Zone - PST

Warn Reason - crouch jump

what happened - I was playing war and sniped him and he warned me for Crouch jump

why should my warn be removed - I wasn't crouch jump at all and would love to see the 3 clip he has of me doing it 

• Agree 2
8 minutes ago, ItssBio said:

1st video theres no name so i cant be used

2nd theres no actual proof of crouch jump so it cant be used either

my opinion at least from my exp in my time in rust say cause no name = no proof 

2nd clip you just have to watch in slow motion, you can see a crouch jump, slow it down to 1/4 speed and it's clear. Normal jumping doesn't behave that way, it isn't all wobbly like it was there. This was also 30 pop, the only person on the general whitelist was pandas.

Edited by acer
  • Informative 1
Just now, acer said:

2nd clip you just have to watch the right side of the screen, you can see a crouch jump, slow it down to 1/4 speed and it's clear. Normal jumping doesn't behave that way, it isn't all wobbly like it was there.

fair enough ill take your word on it since im still learning some mrp stuff

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Appeal Denied

Looking at the clips @Tuna provided shows 2x crouch jump (you may have to set it to 1/4th speed). I myself have told you verbally to not crouch jump.

"Intentional Crouch-Jump Spam and Crouch Spam= FailRP | Crouch-Jumping during war or a RP scenario is FailRP unless it is to get over an obstacle. Recording needed before warn"

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKWTBV5ecANin_egbJ_3MMDG1nT4st_R2ZEFi50KVmRD7hNnbVeOXftlFPHzUNxClOmC0BOJ8jYvKLlF1yRM8H82uen9yqAVyp7=s0

@Ozzy @Jake | Please Lock And Move!

Edited by Reeper
  • Agree 2