Ghost's Staff Application

Ghost

•  

Garnet Gaming

Garnet Gaming Military Roleplay

Ghost's Staff Application

Name: Ghost

Total time on the server: | V PVT Ghosts has played for 664:07:49.

Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Staff History:1 Hour Ban Reason: Mass in a Un-claimed area. 

Country of Residence: New York, United States Of America.

Essay Portion

I have been playing on this server since basically the start of this summer and have fallen in love. To be completely honest I got on to be a little memer and see what it was like but I said to myself “shit this server isn’t so bad” so I stuck around. I have acquired a lot of playtime and gave all the factions I am and was apart of a lot of activity. I think though it’s time I step up and try to help the server instead of being simply a member. I think I can help the server a lot due to my activity, I often am online from 12PM-3AM. I see a lot of things go on during those low-pop ours that unfortunately we don’t have staff on at the time. I just want to help so here's me shooting my shot. I understand this wasn't exactly the best essay portion but I just want to see if the community trust me to try and help and keep it clean. Let me know if there something I need to improve in, Much love ❤️ -Ghost

Past Staff Warns/Bans: 

2018-06-23 - 01:39:30 ᠌ ᠌ ᠌᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌(STEAM_0:1:88879208) [GG] Copywrite Infragment™(STEAM_0:0:72703247) 01-01:00 Accidental mass

Past Staff Experience: I've staffed for only CS;S servers. Root admin for SPG back when I was like 13. Staff or Prevalent Gaming When I was like 14. I still have a lot to learn though and would love to be taken under the wings of the great staff that I have made friends with. 🙂 

Edited by Ghost

+1
Never had a bad interaction with Ghosts and I can tell from all of the playtime and activity that he has proves that he is a serious player. Only thing is that you have no prior experience staffing but I'm sure with the right training you can be set on a course to become a great staff member.

• Winner 1

+1

Ghost is very active and a respectful player. Based off my interactions with him in game and in team speak I can safely say he's a player who really cares about the community and server. He tries his best to help other players in anyway he can, weather It be tips in game on how to actually use their weapons to how to properly train recruits. From his time being in SSO and leading operations I feel like he's learned how to make proper and rash decision carefully analyzing the situation before making a decision. 

I feel he'd be a great addition to the staff team.  

Good luck on staff. 

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

+1 
He is very friendly, calm demeanor, and understanding.

Pretty much every interaction I've had with Ghost(s) was pleasant. 

I can't think of anyone more fitting for the title of a staff member.

I see you on almost every time I'm on, and I know you are very active so, you being on the staff team would be a big help to the server.