https://steamid.io/  STEAM_0:0:12949864
Warns:None
Timezone:CST
Playtime:N/A
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Current Ranks:None
Position you are applying for: ARC CDR Blitz
Referrals:None
Past Experience: [Optional] 1LT on MRP and I would say I'm pretty good at showing leadership.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] The reason you would choose me over applicants is because I've been an officer in a server I would like to lead a faction because it would show my leadership skills and it does not look like anyone has applied yet also I would like to help the server as a CDR when it opens. I would really like to share some of my Military RP experience with people who would join my faction and I feel like I would be a good role model im not very mingey but I would need help with some of the docs but I feel like I'd make a good and responsible leader, even though I'm 14 I honestly am more responsible then people who are like 18ish and I feel like this faction needs that. I feel like I could benefit the server as this role, also I love star wars and I've played on many some swrp servers and they seem like they are meant for me, since I heard that GG was opening SWRP I was like I main this community and I think the people are nice in it so I would really like this role it would be an honor.

One of the reasons I should be picked is because I know the lore of my character and I know the lore of the ARC troopers Jesse being my favorite and I honestly think its cool. I want to help the server in ways like making decisions on what should be added. I want to help with training recruits (if you know the lore you know why) like creating the docs because ARC is in command of clone Troops, Also I would be a greater candidate because I have experience as an officer on a server and if you know me I'm sometimes minge but I'm also very strict so I feel like I would be a good candidate. I believe that I'm on good terms with the community I know I have a good relationship with everyone so that would be good with people on the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details. Yes once for Mass RDM because I was an uncaring CPL on the US side and I decided to switch to RU and massed but I'm not like that anymore so don't worry 

How would you use the role you are applying for? I would use it mainly for to help other I would use it to lead and make my faction and all other factions good, also I would use it for RP because the story of the character i chose isn't very long I would create a bigger story for Blitz.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: around 6 hours a day every other week in game but in docs around 11 hours a day every day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod? Esports, band, choir, swing choir, and basketball none of these will take up much time considering there gonna be during school.

Did you read the application rules?:HonestDog

Whenever I get my ID or someone as a staff gets it for me lock it then

Edited by MRPHonestDog
Changed alot of things I hope you guys like it now
  • Disagree 5
  • Forums Moderator

This is a very poor application especially for a Commander position, id recommend looking at other apps and go from there. obviously don't copy them word for word but just look how they are made and layer out.   

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Python said:

This is a very poor application especially for a Commander position, id recommend looking at other apps and go from there. obviously don't copy them word for word but just look how they are made and layer out.   

Yeah I'm on phone RN so its hard to edit things like that but ill try to make it better I also appreciate the feedback and I do agree with you.

• Friendly 1
6 hours ago, MRPHonestDog said:

Yeah I'm on phone RN so its hard to edit things like that but ill try to make it better I also appreciate the feedback and I do agree with you.

Like I've been doing this entire app on phone so I can't make it more readable its also so much slower to type on phone.

Countless grammatical errors, pretty informal application, and a lot of repetition of similar ideas in the 2 paragraphs. You’re also not 15, so you shouldn’t have even applied until you had perms or in the 3 months till your birthday. This is most likely an insta deny due to your age. Rework pretty much most of the application, then re-apply when you meet the age limit/get perms. During those 3 months do your best to show leadership and maturity in army. -1

14 hours ago, HonestDog_ said:

I get it im on phone and was when I made this I hope you know how hard it is to do stuff though its hard because you can't make it that formal.

I meant informal by your word choice, and grammatical errors. It’s more like a message to a friend, not an application. Regardless, you play MRP, so why can’t you write it on your pc?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BingBoing said:

I don't think you are ready for this position because you don't have a whole lot of officer experience. You don't know how to run them and have no experience being in a high responsibility position.

I do get that but I could be trained to be a good leader. Honestly I might no deserve the position but I do deserve experiencing it like if I'm bad or good at it of im bad the thats on me but I could have help running it by other CDR's  and admins 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 1
11 minutes ago, HonestDog_ said:

I do get that but I could be trained to be a good leader. Honestly I might no deserve the position but I do deserve experiencing it like if I'm bad or good at it of im bad the thats on me but I could have help running it by other CDR's  and admins 

Or instead of having other cdrs and admins help you run it, just put one of them in charge and you work your way up like any other person, prove you are capable of being a good leader, and go from there?

• Like 1