SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198829883834

Warns: 0

Timezone: CT

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 157 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Texas

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have noticed a lot of minging and rdm going on and people not getting in trouble for it. This is one of my favorite servers I have ever played and I would love to make sure everyone is having an enjoyable time also. I’m very active and I will do what is asked. I can get on early in the morning when the server has barely anyone on it. I also have quite a bit of recommendations to benefit the server.

I am a very respectful person and I will stick up to any mistakes I make. I am in gru and I always follow the #1 main rule which is to be a good person. I like helping new people out and making sure they are having a good time. I’m on nearly every day and I can be active for meetings and whatever else I am needed for. There isn’t much more I can say because my actions will be worth more then my words. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details The only time I have ever gotten in trouble on this server I got a verbal warning for killing a goat because I thought they were kos. This was a while ago.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Pretty much every day

Edited by anthonydelk
Forgot to add something and I made it look a little more presentable.
  • Disagree 3

Love you as a person, it’s good to see you around the server, but I insist that  you restructure your application to make it a bit neater. 

I’m a strong believer in applications being a show of face for a person’s professional skills. It’s what you present to the world. 

I would say with a restructure of your app, and describing more of your positive traits, I’d consider switching my review.

• Agree 1
46 minutes ago, anthonydelk said:

There isn’t much to say to be honest. My actions count more then words. 

This is about the dumbest thing you can say on an application. Yes, actions speak louder than words, but if you really want to do something for the server and strive to be a staff member you would put more effort into your application from the start.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

-1 Hey man I understand that you're on RU. But like still don't really know who you are. The interactions with you are just with us killing each other in War. Nor have you I seen something about you reporting someone for RDMing. I would recommend getting you're name out to more people and also look at other accepted staff apps to give you're self an idea of a good one. then apply again!

Edited by SirSmity

Neutral
You're a cool guy, but as others said restructure the paragraphs if possible not a lot just a little bit cause as of now your paragraphs look mostly good just need a little work. 
If you fix this I'll gladly change to a +1! Good Luck 

Just now, Mavv_ said:

Neutral
You're a cool guy, but as others said restructure the paragraphs if possible not a lot just a little bit cause as of now your paragraphs look mostly good just need a little work. 
If you fix this I'll gladly change to a +1! Good Luck 

Just letting yall know he asked for this to be denied and he is gonna try again in a month, so no point in replying anymore.