DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application -- Ba11ParkFrank41

19 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

In-game name: Ba11ParkFrank41
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:541722541
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: | Ba11ParkFrank41 has played for 2407:47:04.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [
YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[
YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NON
    Past experiences as staff: Was a mod back in April and March but had been demoted, since then I've been more than committed to coming back to the staff team better than I was and to prove to others that I'm not the toxic kid they make me out to be.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

You should choose me due to my commitment to becoming a staff member. I don't know how many others have a similar story to mine but not once in my entire history of gmod, I've not seen one person who is willing to commit these many applications. Not to pat myself on the back because there is a reason why I'm having to, I've lost a trust that I've struggled to gain back from certain others of the community. I know I've probably lost that trust for good, but I know with time and effort that this will surely change. I don't expect people to like me, I don't expect people to treat me any different than they have. I just want to earn the respect of those who stopped believing in me. I want to leave a positive impact not only on the ones that I've let down but the users of the server.

I want to bring assurance to the executive team that I am more than capable to being a staff member, and want to show them the growth I've endured during my time away from the team. I miss everyone, truly. I want to represent once again, and I've been doing my best as a user and with my limitations to helping others I still try. The biggest thing is you don't need perms to do good for a server that you love and enjoy, I think some don't see that. Time away has opened my eyes to other opportunities to accomplish as a user once again. I'm more than ready to take this step into becoming a staff member and I believe I've waited long enough. I am more than willing to wait longer, my eagerness isn't the reason I push to becoming a staff member, its because of the constant requests for me to applying.

I'm willing to be patient for the others who believe I need more time until returning, that might have to do with more towards the executive team, but I hope there is a change of heart towards my image and my determination to succeed. I've been doing my best to come back better than ever improving my reputation any way possible. NOT. I repeat NOT, putting on a mask, I've never done that to begin with and I don't plan on doing that now. It's all me and only me making these decisions to do better and earn back the trust I lost many months ago and still now. 

Thank you for reading.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

- Banned for Mass RDM -- Never had an excuse just a miss understanding in the rules and adverts that was my fault and had learned from it.

- Banned for Warn limit -- this was early on and I was being dumb with to many mistakes and not caring the impact of the warns and I paid the price for it.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: (oh boi)

Since my demotion I've made TWO applications... This would be my THIRD

1) July 9th, 2021

2) August 10th, 2021

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much time as I can give, no specific amount of time but I'm active when I'm off work or don't have any irl stuff to do. (sorry for lack of information but I try to be on at least 4 hours a day if not longer)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play sports (ex: Basketball, Football, Soccer, Baseball, etc) I hang out with the boys when ever we decide to meet up some where. I enjoy my family a lot as well as messing with my siblings.

Did you read the staff rules?: Ba11ParkFrank41

Seems to be an unpopular opinion, but I don't got a problem with you for the weeks I've known you you are kind and relaxing. 

+1

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
23 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

we don’t “make you out to be” toxic. You are. Accept it already every single app you put up, it gets denied because of your toxicity. Last app for example, you fucking RDM’d a player in the sit and became the biggest fucking idiot i’ve ever seen. I have absolutely no shred of respect for you. You are toxic, manipulative, egotistical idiot that had been on the staff team. Don’t try and paint yourself as a victim take responsibility for once in your fucking life Ba11. Your should be ashamed. waiting 25 fucking days to make another app? we told you to wait so many times that we’re exhausted of your fucking bull shit. MOVE ON. Stop making apps so early on. You haven’t changed at all ba11, accept it. All you’ve done for the staff team is be toxic. You haven’t shown us a single fucking thing since you’ve been demoted. You claim to “change” or “not be toxic anymore” but you are the same. You might say this is harsh or too far. But nobody is going to tell you how it is. And it’s just that. Stop claiming bull shit, stop making apps so early on, and stop wasting our time.

Move on 

Maybe a bit harsh, but true.

On a more serious note your family and you are in my prayers for your grandpa man. Shit is tough lost mine a few years back, it still stings.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, WreckEMsaints said:

Praying for you man and the family. My best friend just lost his dad yesterday and I know it’s not easy. Take your time and be with those you love. 

8 hours ago, StraightWhiteChristianMale said:

Take your time man, don't let GG interfere with your real life.

7 hours ago, smileeface said:

I’m so sorry for your loss man, take your time. stay safe. 

25 minutes ago, KingMash said:

On a more serious note your family and you are in my prayers for your grandpa man. Shit is tough lost mine a few years back, it still stings.

Thanks guys for your prayers, my dad is probably the most broken right now, we just got done visiting my Grandma. She seems to be holding up alright but struggling since being in the home that they've lived together in for several years is an adjustment. 

I'm feeling a little better knowing that we went to go comfort her and just make sure she's doing ok. I'm trying to take my mind off of some of the stress by hanging out on the server a bit but I'm still in a not so good mood. GG is a big part of my life that I always enjoyed and hanging out with the right people is making feel better. Thanks again everyone.

• Like 3

image0.png

Give you shit on the forums? Dude if an emoji really hurt you that bad and made you think I'm coming at your life then you got bigger problems lil dude. Calm down keyboard warrior.You’ve gone off on people before because of an emote on your comment, It is a reputation on a website. Stop whining. 

You're not that guy.

• Cringe 6
  • Toxic 3
  • Sad 1
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, MustardCat said:

Give you shit on the forums? Dude if an emoji really hurt you that bad and made you think I'm coming at your life then you got bigger problems lil dude. Calm down keyboard warrior.You’ve gone off on people before because of an emote on your comment, It is a reputation on a website. Stop whining. 

that's not what that was about... you and me always hanged out on discord and I didn't think much of the emojies until I realized I was blocked on discord. So you making what I was trying to make a private conversation between you and me to a public thing, it really doesn't mean anything. I was just wondering if we had a problem because I always considered you as a friend and we always hung out. I don't understand why you're making this to make a point when all I see is me just trying to find out if you and me had a problem.

Sorry if I bothered you and made you get the wrong idea.

Not really how i wanted it to go but I see how you feel now.