In-game name: Mad Shib
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):steam_0:0:550342937Warns:
Timezone:PST
Playtime?: on gmod i have 3500 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]on a starwars server not anymore tho
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]im able to be on very frequently and can put a lot of time into it. ive had some staff experience before and believe that could be useful. and its also good to have more staff because the more the merrier. id be very active on staff and on the server in genral.im very friendly and will always hear both sides before i even thing about whos in the wrong. i have a lot of experience in gmod and quite a bit in darkrp. ive been playing on his server for a while. i also enjoy helping others with this type of stuff and can be helpful to other staff.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i remember only one but ive been warned before the ban was because i was flying around on a magic carpit
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:a lot
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?im a gamer and im sad. i also like building things and engineering
Did you read the staff rules?:yuuuuup

mad shib staff app*

7 minutes ago, Wilson said:

yuuuuup

read again I'm sure you missed something...

minimum 2 paragraphs

2 paragraphs MINIMUM...

on gmod i have 3500 hours

do /playtime in-game and see your hours there and copy it into that section...

Never seen you before and you rushed this application very fast... -1

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41

Ok, first u need to know, the playtime on the format is you have to do /playtime in game, for example: /playtime Hoal, the answer will be : Hoal TBC has played xx: xxx. Not asking the playtime of your gmod, please edit that in your format

Also, u need to read the staff rules again, we are sure that u missed something

The next problem is, we need 2 paragraph, please press edit to fix them all before its too late

Edited by Hoal

Denied

You may reapply in 72 hours, in the meantime, read over the staff application rules and format a bit more, do not reuse your paragraph(s) and I would recommend making yourself more known and prove you'd make a good staff member.

If you want any help you can always PM one of our admins! @WoolleyMonster, @xo6o, @Fetn would probably be happy to help you out, along with any of our other admin+ staff members!

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Haha 1