DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Removing the "You may only build on the inside of your base." rule

vapr

I like this idea, the idea of having bases outside of buildings could be great, I understand the server wish's to be as vanilla as possible but changing things up isn't always a bad idea. 

I think this is a great idea as-long as there are some boundaries to it,  like how big it can be, or that maybe it needs to be attached to a building and cant just be in the street. this stop the majority of minging,

also as @Theta2 Said this rule is basically void anyways, its only enforced if reported and no one cares enough to report it. I feel the rule could just be re-considered and edited to fit new criteria .

+1

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Multi said:

I think this is a great idea as-long as there are some boundaries to it,  like how big it can be, or that maybe it needs to be attached to a building and cant just be in the street. this stop the majority of minging,

the old rule was, it can't be past the sidewalk. (so no street)

• Like 2
Just now, vapr said:

the old rule was, it can't be past the sidewalk. (so no street)

Yeah, so that would be great, I already have a pre-built base for GMOD DRP so seeing this being re-added would be great.

Plus it would enable newer players to base with more security. having it up to the sidewalk would be great too as they cant use it to tunnel block or Prop-block .

• Agree 2