Add perma perks for 50-70 creds or 100-200 creds

Payphone

+1

Honestly I would pay a one-time fee to not have to worry about perks every life. I'd also love to have a one-time fee for the Prestige Perks but that might be a different suggestion.

It's not like 31.5k every life is a huge cost. But the convenience of not having to hit up a vending machine every life would be worth money to me.

42 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

I don't think perks could work like this, perks are meant as a one time thing. Adding this would also make the server seem waaay more pay-to-win. (not that it isnt)

I think it comes down to this:

31.5k 1000x = 3100.5K (3.1mill)
10,000 full perk buys is 31.5mill.
31.5mill at 350K a credit = 90$

So if you spent 90$ of credits for ingame money you'd get 10,000 full sets of perks before you ran through it.

I think I can say rather accurately that the average player is not going to buy 10,000 full sets of perks in a 2 years time. Even with over 1,400 hours I don't think I've bought perks even half that many times.

If I played, every single day of an entire year (365 days) I would, on average, have to buy perks ~27.4 times every single day to spend that much.

Possible? Yes. I could see somebody doing this. However, except for the people who have played for more than 2 years, I don't think anyone has even come close to that.

As for the first point:  We already have VIP classes that spawn with 100 armor. I could see a maybe 100$ addon to a Custom Class that is basically "spawns with their perks pre-purchased" selling out quite heavily if it couldn't work as a donator item (which it most likely could)

46 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

-1 tbh i don't see this as a good addition to the server, i think the perk machine is good enough

This is a very opinion based suggestion and I think think this argument is pretty reasonable. You either do or don't think it's a good addition, and my only reasoning is that it would provide a bit of extra income to the server for (as I can perceive) no significant disadvantage. But this is one of those suggestions I could see being accepted and still not making it into the game due to there not being an immediate positive (besides the few hundred dollars it might earn in the first week)

I'ma let this be my last post in here in case it gets chaotic and edit my thoughts into this one. I think the most convincing argument of all would be "this isn't necessary" because this is by definition one of the most unnecessary updates I've ever seen: but most Quality of Life updates are.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Massively P2W, and overpriced, and not needed. I get that its an convenience thing, but what about adding a suggestion where you can add presets to the vending machine or droppable perks so that you can just get them from your inventory. Just blabbering out things. \_o_/

Edit: Shank is biased, hes literally prestige 13.

Edited by bearboobs