DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rust's Staff Application

Rust

In-game name: 75R 3rdBatt 2LT Rust

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:81827757

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime? | 75R 3rdBatt 2LT Rust has played for 1793:03:54.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yessir

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yessir

Referral(s): Didn't ask anyone

Past experiences as staff: Couple months ago on here, hit T. Admin

How do you plan on benefiting our server? I just plan on doing what I did previously for the server. I enjoy helping people and being there for the community. I've always had strong leadership qualities and love to inspire others to want to lead on the server as well. A lot of guys treat enlisted like trash and that really sucks because they are the base of the server. I don't mind helping out enlisted just as much as anyone else on the server. I've always treated people with respect and always stay neutral in all situations I come across regardless of someone being a friend of mine or not. I know the rules well and am always willing to help people with sims / tryouts when they need someone to TP players over.  I've always wanted the best for the server and still do and continue to be a helpful and fun player in the community.

I'm coming back to staffing as before I got pretty busy with work and life in general but it's starting to settle in now and I feel I'm able to fulfill the duties of being staff again. I left on good terms as a faction and staff member. I plan on being here to help new staff members and players with learning the server and game as well as going as far as helping them 1 on 1. When you treat new guys with respect and help them out, they remember that, because that's the first thing they've went through on the server. That's why the first impression you make on new players is important, as any role on the server. A lot of officers and players still lack professionalism and even some staff, which I'd love to help out with like before. During war, sometimes a certain side doesn't have enough members to balance the teams, which when that happens I'm always willing to help out and switch to whatever side is necessary to make war fun for everyone. I'm a trustworthy member of the community and would love to help out again.

Sometimes in the mornings I have time on my hands to hop on the server when the player count isn't very high. I take that time to work with the couple guys that are on by doing sims and maybe even tryouts for them if its needed. That keeps them on the server and as time goes on more players join. A lot of guys don't do anything with lower enlisted which in the morning makes them leave because there is nothing to do. So by me doing that it helps the server pop rise a little faster than how it's going right now. I've always been loyal and committed to this server and am ready to help out again. I treat everyone with respect and all of you guys have returned that to me which is why I love working with you guys on helping the community. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes when I first got staff in November

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Almost everyday for a couple of hours

Thanks boys I appreciate all the love, hope to be back with you guys 😎❤️
Sorry about the un-highlighted bit, I don't know how to fix it

Edited by Rust
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 9
2 minutes ago, acer said:

+1

Welcome back BK manager.

Thanks buddy your a beast❤️

6 minutes ago, OreoThatSmallDoggo said:

+1

Great guy, Love the paragraphs and effort, Good be a amazing addition to the Staff Team!

Thanks buddy I appreciate it❤️

Just now, Reeper said:

+1 

Honestly this should just be an insta accept. Recently a T.Admin willing to come back, knows the rules, very respectable, polite and a very good pick for the staff team (again).

Thank you bro, means a lot❤️

• Like 1

I've had plenty good interactions and conversations with you Rust and I don't doubt at all that you'll be a good staff member. From what I've heard you've recently came back though from a break I assume. 

With this being said I personally believe that you should get yourself more situated into the server and stick around a little longer as you haven't made a big enough impact during the time you've been back. I'll be 100% willing to support this once you're back on track and from what it looks like you've gotten off your Ranger Reserves and plan on doing. 

Summed up : I believe you haven't been back long enough to warrant being staff again.

Edited by zoahl
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

I don't doubt you were a good staff member when you WERE staff. However to my knowledge you just recently started playing again. I believe you should take more time to get back into the server.

Just for reference, when I started playing again, you were in Ozzy's DF but never played. Not saying thats a reason to not support you as staff, but i'm referencing that as the LAST time I knew you were actively playing the server. I hate the "wahwah haven't interacted with RU enough" responses, but what i'm saying is, you haven't been back LONG enough to be back on the time. You JUST came off reserves for rangers Rust, use that rank to prove you're gonna be actively playing again. Once you're back in the server and playing I think you'd be great on the staff team! 

I just don't think it's fair for people on the team to support this application when you only just came off of reserves. It's like if I ( or anyone else ) got my reserves in SSO and then decided to apply the next day/week. Prove you'll be playing again and i'll happily support you! 😄

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
25 minutes ago, Soappppp said:

I don't doubt you were a good staff member when you WERE staff. However to my knowledge you just recently started playing again. I believe you should take more time to get back into the server.

Just for reference, when I started playing again, you were in Ozzy's DF but never played. Not saying thats a reason to not support you as staff, but i'm referencing that as the LAST time I knew you were actively playing the server. I hate the "wahwah haven't interacted with RU enough" responses, but what i'm saying is, you haven't been back LONG enough to be back on the time. You JUST came off reserves for rangers Rust, use that rank to prove you're gonna be actively playing again. Once you're back in the server and playing I think you'd be great on the staff team! 

I just don't think it's fair for people on the team to support this application when you only just came off of reserves. It's like if I ( or anyone else ) got my reserves in SSO and then decided to apply the next day/week. Prove you'll be playing again and i'll happily support you! 😄

Thanks brother I do appreciate the honest feedback. I totally understand your point of view and where you’re coming from. I did play in Ozzy’s DF but it just wasn’t as much. But I do think i’m a trustworthy enough player to decide on whether or not it’s time for me to come back. It really depends with each and every person. Thank you for the kind words too brother 💪🏼 

37 minutes ago, Tuna said:

+1, never had any reason to deny. 

GG is your job now. No more BK

Thanks buddy I appreciate it❤️

Edited by Rust

Instant +1
Rust has been one of the coolest players ive ever met on the server between always helping out and just being a good staff member, and Rust has been back for a few weeks now and has shown that theyre ready to come back so i fully support it.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Mavv_ said:

Instant +1
Rust has been one of the coolest players ive ever met on the server between always helping out and just being a good staff member, and Rust has been back for a few weeks now and has shown that theyre ready to come back so i fully support it.

Thanks brother, I appreciate the recognition and kind words ❤️

1 hour ago, Soappppp said:

While this is true in most cases. Rust has been getting on a few times a week for like the past month and just now came off reserves. She knows pretty much all the rules and helps out enlisted when she can. Not to mention its only been like 2-3 months, not many things have changed since then.

• Like 1

+1

The only concern for me that could have resulted in me not giving this post a +1 would be activity, and from the past couple of weeks/months its clear that they're back and ready to take responsibility beyond themselves. Of course, activity is something that everyone can improve, including Rust, but I've had no negative interactions with them so far. Seeing as they were staff in the past and the intentions seem genuine, I'm on board. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1