DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

- Mr Therapist - Moderator application

Mr_Therapist

In-game name: Mr TheRapist
SteamID :  Mr TheRapist(STEAM_0:1:526995662)
Warns: ARDM
Timezone: MST Mountain Standard Time
Playtime?: 100:19:40
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I used to own a discord server with around 500 people, I was a admin on a server for a game called deadside.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] A staff group is needed to guarantee accomplishment, I see how troublesome it tends to be to deal with a group and keep your colleagues content as well as keep an excellent in the assistance we give. I accept that I can be ideal for this staff group because of the responsibility I'm willing to place into my work, just put I endeavor to be awesome at all that I do,  I ensure that I hold my self to the best quality to be a good example for people around me. I invest heavily in the work I do, and I can guarantee you it will be the same in the event that you permit me to join the staff group. I think investing a real energy into becoming acquainted with somebody can go far and set up the business as well as the person for long haul achievement. 

I've always been super outgoing and ready to complete whatever task is at hand. I'm also good at problem solving when it has to do with people or just a game, I would love to have the opportunity to prove to you guys I can be trusted and be a good moderator. If I get this role as moderator it wont be abused, I'm here to be a good stand up moderator and a friend. You guys can always count on me and I will never break your trust. I feel like I'm mature considering my age but that's easy to say when it's about myself, so I would like to be able to show your guys how mature I am and that you wont have to ever bat an eye at me to make sure I'm doing my job the correct way. I also have a great taste in music.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Mass RDM, Prop block spawn, NITRP. All these bans were a very long time ago and happened when i was new to dark RP, I haven't been banned recently and I plan on keeping it that way. I can't include details of the bans because I don't even remember them.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, I have made 2 other applications around half a year ago.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Almost every week day after 3:30 and on weekends I'm usually free. The only times I wont be available is when I have work
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I study Politics, History, and Geography daily, I play football and baseball, and I work at Tim Hortons 
Did you read the staff rules?: Mr TheRapist

Edited by Mr_Therapist
Feedback from moderator
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1

I believe I did speak to you about applying a little bit ago, but I still will be nitpicking your application.

5 hours ago, Mr_Therapist said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Mass RDM, Prop block spawn, NITRP. All these bans were a very long time ago and happened when i was new to dark RP, I haven't been banned recently and I plan on keeping it that way. I can't include details of the bans because I don't even remember them.

Can confirm, I spoke with him regarding these bans and checked myself, and his most recent ban was from ten months ago, best case scenario, he was oblivious to the rules back then, they were all separate offenses after all, while the worst case scenario, he was a minge back then and has since straightened his act (like me!).

Again, I have spoken with him personally just about an hour ago, and in that experience, he has shown maturity.  In the sit I took with him, I pointed out an issue with his base that was at worst a minor offense of failbase, and he quickly corrected the issue in question.  This may not seem like much, but it shows he is keen on following the rules, and when pointed out, takes steps to abide by them.

All in all, I believe we should give Therapist a chance, +1 from me man, good luck!

Edited by ZenMemes
App fixed, extending my support!
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, ZenMemes said:

I believe I did speak to you about applying a little bit ago, but I still will be nitpicking your application.

if you could, can you provide your STEAMID rather than your communityID?  You can type /id therapist in chat to copy your STEAMID to your clipboard.

There is a minimum of two paragraphs in this section, while you only wrote one.  Also, some of the points you bring up, such as the first sentence, doesn't really give much insight as what you can bring to the table and are irrelevant to the question being asked.  Please write more about yourself and write another paragraph in this section.

Can confirm, I spoke with him regarding these bans and checked myself, and his most recent ban was from ten months ago, best case scenario, he was oblivious to the rules back then, and was banned three times for separate offenses, while the worst case scenario, he was a minge back then and has since straightened his act (like me!).

Again, I have spoken with him personally just about an hour ago, and in that experience, he has shown maturity.  In the sit I took with him, I pointed out an issue with his base that was at best a minor offense, and he quickly corrected the issue in question, which may not seem like much, but it shows he is keen on following the rules, and when pointed out, takes steps to abide by them.

All in all, I believe we should give Therapist a chance, although for now, I will have to stay neutral on this, as the paragraph section has not been correctly completed, I will provide my support once these issues have been dealt with.

Thanks for the feedback

+1

- Chill dude in-game
- Help new players
- Knows rules after coming back

I have a simple chat with you in game, asking why would you want to be staff member,
your answer seems chill and I think you deserve a chance.

gl and hope to see you on the team!

Edited by Hoal
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Hoal said:

+1

- Chill dude in-game
- Help new players
- Knows rules after coming back

I have a simple chat with you in game, asking why would you want to be staff member,
your answer seems chill and I think you deserve a chance.

gl and hope to see you on the team!

thanks man means a lot

• Like 1

First off if you do get staff I highly recommend you change your name. Not a good look for legal reasons but that’s besides the point. I have little interaction with you but from what I can tell you seem to enjoy your time in server and not really a problem that I know of, at least I think so. Thing is too if Hoal has good things to say I’d trust it too, he’s got good insight. +1, good luck to you!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Had a report or two with you where you were in the wrong, but I'm kind of thinking you have a good attitude and can be quite funny at times.

However, I believe your name, while allowed to exist in-game is a bit much and borderline unacceptable for standards of a staff member. (Does not mean I do or don't think it's a funny/good joke, just my professional opinion I'm giving here.)

(Edit)

+1

Since most of the replies even after I made my reply are positive, I'll just go ahead and say I'm changing my mind and will be faithful in you.

Edited by HtmlRoot
neutral changed to +1