BruhSoundEffect

In-game name: Bruhh Sound Effect
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:201667770
Warns: 0 because I’m a good boy
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 2132:48:18.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] John Staff Effect , Glorbnap, Fetn Deviluke, Jack JJ and many more
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I want justice on this server. I know a lot of the rules and have many references who confirm I have pay attention to detail and have a good sized neck. I know most of the rules and if i see players which break rules i tell them “you can’t do that”.

I’m an experienced man knowing how to combat trolls and gamers who have ill intent for our server. The main thing is the justice, I want justice to be served!
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I’ve had warns never been banned
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least a couple of hours per week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play Rust.
Did you read the staff rules?: Bruhh Sound Effect

• Like 2
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 3
19 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

yo you ever just look at a stop sign and wonder why people needed to put that mofo up like what did he haf to do in order to make a lw to put that sign up. dude was going like 90 in a 45 for no reason

+1

wutever this guy said 

a wise man once said "It is not truth that matters, but victory." 

+1 

• Informative 1
  • Winner 1