Warns:  1 Warn for NLR
Timezone: GMT + 2
Playtime?: |  271:35:13.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  John Boob
    Past experiences as staff:  None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

Garnet gaming is the only server that I found that I truly enjoy. I have played on this server for a month or so and the staff team has been very amazing. But sometimes some people just ruin the experience for other players that are trying to enjoy the server. I will stop that from happening and try to make the players on garnet enjoy the server. I'm online everyday for c

I believe that I could do a great job as a staff member because I am very talkative and respectful to others. I think you should also choose me because I am very committed to getting things done and try to make the server run smooth.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes I have been banned 2 times but that was when I did not know the rules as I was quite new to g mod I was banned for Fail RP and RDM
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 3 to 4 hours and on weekends could be up to 12 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Badminton and chess
Did you read the staff rules?: Enzorimasson

• Disagree 2

̶+̶1̶
̶-̶ ̶A̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶
̶-̶ ̶R̶e̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶r̶u̶l̶e̶s̶
̶-̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶,̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶a̶n̶g̶u̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶l̶m̶a̶o̶

̶-̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶a̶g̶r̶a̶p̶h̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶

̶g̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, you're very active and you enjoy your time on the server, but if you wanna apply for staff member, then you should know staff should be a role model to players, not lying and try to avoid the punishment.

However, I don't think you're quite ready to be in a staff position for now.
Get your rep up within the community and Beef your paragraphs up.

Edited by Hoal
+1 > -1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Enzorimasson said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:518524114
Warns:  1 Warn for NLR
Timezone: GMT + 2
Playtime?: |  271:35:13.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  John Boob
    Past experiences as staff:  None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

Garnet gaming is the only server that I found that I truly enjoy. I have played on this server for a month or so and the staff team has been very amazing. But sometimes some people just ruin the experience for other players that are trying to enjoy the server. I will stop that from happening and try to make the players on garnet enjoy the server. I'm online everyday for c

I believe that I could do a great job as a staff member because I am very talkative and respectful to others. I think you should also choose me because I am very committed to getting things done and try to make the server run smooth.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes I have been banned 2 times but that was when I did not know the rules as I was quite new to g mod I was banned for Fail RP and RDM
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 3 to 4 hours and on weekends could be up to 12 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Badminton and chess
Did you read the staff rules?: Enzorimasson

Your app in my opinion could take some editing with the two paragraphs other then that your a fun mans to play with

+1

• Like 1

Neutral

I'm not sure how you are outside of sits either. I've seen you frequently on the server. Though, I will change it to + or -1 if needed. I would also say to add more to paragraphs. If you look at other people's applications, they've written a lot and still don't get accepted. You've been banned on two occasions, both very similar in the period when you got unbanned then got banned again. No matter what the reason is, a ban still looks bad on an application.

🙂 chow anyways soo...

Edited by bearboobs
lol

Neutral

beef up ur paragraphs, second paragraph only contains two sentences, please write more!!  Also your first paragraph cut off at the end mid sentence, did you forget to finish or did u accidentally delete?  nevertheless, pls finish it 🙂 

Aside from that, you've got plenty of interaction with the community (crip mall!), and you're a good person to be around.  I can't say how good u would be as a staff member, as I haven't had enough experience with you.  

Finish your paragraphs, and I'll +1 you!

• Like 1

-1 I gave you a warn today for taking money from 4 printers as a pd member and you continuously lied in the sit. My clip didn't record my voice but basically when the reporter mentioned he stole from 4 printers I repeated it back to him and he started laughing and saying how he "ate potato chips earlier" "I miss clicked" Like what are you talking about if you're really lying in a sit with an application bud and something as small as failrp then I don't see you becoming a staff member at this time sorry.

• Informative 2
43 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

-1 I gave you a warn today for taking money from 4 printers as a pd member and you continuously lied in the sit. My clip didn't record my voice but basically when the reporter mentioned he stole from 4 printers I repeated it back to him and he started laughing and saying how he "ate potato chips earlier" "I miss clicked" Like what are you talking about if you're really lying in a sit with an application bud and something as small as failrp then I don't see you becoming a staff member at this time sorry.

Kinda disappointed, I +1ed your app saying you knows rules, but after few hrs, frank told me that you lie in a sit and break rules which shouldnt happen during your staffapp.

Sorry but I might have to think about are you really competent for being a staff member.

Edited by Hoal
  • Agree 1