Tw33q

In-game name: Tw33q
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:42701085
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 191 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): No direct referrals, but i think King Mash and Frank would vouch for me. 
    Past experiences as staff: None, but have had the chance to watch sits on this server before.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I'm not looking for a full time moderator position, and I'm sure most applicants are willing to put in more time and be more routine. So those applications might be better fit. But I've been on this server for several years and have made friends with lots of the staff. I'm also not a troll and try to help the new members on the server. I've brought friends to this server that have pretty constant players as well (OPI and NNY Murray), who have given you the golden classics like the drug church, hobo hotel, KOS warehouse, and phallus emporium. 

For a more professional reason. I know the rules and I know how to be fair. I've spent time before talking with King Mash and Frank, about their moderation experience and I think I would do well at it. I've played on and off on this server since I think 2016, and have seen how  it's change and how its player base does as well. I've worked in management positions in real life, so I'm definitely capable. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? RDM x1 once years ago, but I never had a chance to talk to a mod I just got booted. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Never
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'll usually be on for an hour or so most nights.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have a full time second shift job, and I own a small business. But I'm pretty lazy and unmotivated so they don't take up much of my time. 
Did you read the staff rules?: Tw33q

Edited by Tw33q
38 minutes ago, Tw33q said:

I'm not looking for a full time moderator position, and I'm sure most applicants are willing to put in more time and be more routine. So those applications might be better fit. But I've been on this server for several years and have made friends with lots of the staff. I'm also not a troll and try to help the new members on the server. I've brought friends to this server that have pretty constant players as well (OPI and NNY Murray), who have given you the golden classics like the drug church, hobo hotel, KOS warehouse, and phallus emporium. 

For a more professional reason. I know the rules and I know how to be fair. I've spent time before talking with King Mash and Frank, about their moderation experience and I think I would do well at it. I've played on and off on this server since I think 2016, and have seen how  it's change and how its player base does as well. I've worked in management positions in real life, so I'm definitely capable. 

They looking a lil weak right now. If you beef up you're paragraphs I would be happy to change my decision  to a +1.

• Agree 1

I'm going to be a bit nit-picky for this application, 

18 hours ago, Tw33q said:

For a more professional reason.

Why is this just a sentences alone e.e

Your paragraphs are looking a bit weak I'd beef them up if I were you. You know the rules and you followed the format for the application, Along with being active on the server. I don't believe we've had any run-ins with each other but I've seen you around a few times.

If you beef up your application I will reconsider my review.

For staff your paragraphs are a lil disappointing. You sound like you're applying for a cool player team rather than a staff team lol. Also the time put in isn't that great if you're ONLY gonna be on for an hour or so. I'm sure you're a cool guy but idk about staff. 😞

Neutch

haven't had many interactions with you but i do appreciate the fact you are the same age as me.

Truly a diamond in the rough on this game/server lol

But regardless the majority is saying your paragraphs are weak.

this is an easy fix upon your next application if you are denied

-Ghostieee-

Edited by Ghostieee