DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Remake - Moderator Application

Remake

In-game name: 055 COL Agni/Remake

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:194011617

Warns: 0 

Timezone: PST

Playtime?: 055 COL Agni has played for 2986:01:38.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] MRP T. Admin/Headmod

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Why should I be chosen for MRP staff? Well to begin with I have 4 years within the Garnet Gaming community, and over 2500+ hours on GGMRP. With that being said I have plenty of experience within the community and have worked with many good people and have been granted the opportunity to be mentored by previous management and leaders. With all the experience that I have I feel that I can provide a strong role as a staff member by working to create a diverse RP environment, while upholding the rules. I will also work with my fellow staff members and the current management to work on any issues that may arise, while also working to provide any new ideas for the server when they are needed. Along with being staff I want to work to eventually provide strong events that the MRP community will enjoy being a part of and will be looking forward to and wanting more of.

To restate and conclude this, I believe that I should be chosen for staff because I have the prior experience and time, with this time and experience I believe that I will be a great addition to the staff team. By joining the staff team I intend to create an environment that players will want to  come back to, a place that they feel that they can be themselves and have a good time while playing on a great server. I believe that with my addition to the staff team I can make sure that players are abiding by the rules, while also making sure that they are enjoying their time on the server. To conclude, I honestly believe that I am the right man for the job, thank you.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

2 Previous MRP Staff Apps, 1 in 2018 and another in 2019, Both accepted

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

Weekdays - 5-6 hours, Weekends - 8-10 hours

Edited by Remake
  • Agree 8
  • 1 month later...
  • Forums Moderator

Accepted

Not sure why this wasn't handled earlier, but
Welcome to the Staff Team!

Smity will be training you. Get in contact with him to find a time to train!

@bishopil / @Proggy Please set him to T. Mod. Also, do NOT use any commands until you have been properly trained. 
@Proggy please lock and move!

• Like 2