SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198319924059
Warns: 0 
Timezone:  EDT
Playtime?: 463:25:28.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Nobody
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No prior experience
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I should be chosen over other applicants because I spend a lot of free time playing on this server and have a good understanding of the rules. With this understanding ill be able to swiftly and effectively assess situations and determine if a rule was broken.  In addition I am 19 years old and pretty mature, so I am confident that I would be good at resolving issues among players/ in sits.  
   Furthermore I started playing Garry's Mod when I was 8 years old and I started playing DarkRP just about as long ago, across multiple accounts and many years I've amassed over 3,000 hours in total playtime in the game, so Im very familiar with the game and gamemode. Also I have 4 siblings so Im used to getting into arguments and finding a resolve, which will be helpful with settling disputes among players.  Another reason I should be chosen over other applicants is because im rather easy to get along with, and am well socialized. I have many friends on the server and get along with players. Im also a rather proficient builder, and have a good understanding of the various tools and props. To add on to this im good at teaching and can easily assist newer players with tips on building a base that's in regulation of the rules. In conclusion I believe that I should be chosen over other applicants because of my understanding of the rules, playtime, and maturity.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Probably quite a few, mostly jails for small rule breaking/ ignorance to a rule
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A couple hours every day or so
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I smoke weed and hang out with my dog, i also enjoy hanging out with my friends
Did you read the staff rules?: Rizsmo

Edited by Rizsmo
Lengthening paragraphs
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, Rizsmo said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I should be chosen over other applicants because I spend a lot of free time playing on this server and have a good understanding of the rules. In addition I am 19 years old and pretty mature, so I think I would be good at resolving issues among players/ in sits.  Furthermore I started playing Garry's Mod when I was 8 years old and DarkRP just about as long ago, so Im very familiar with the game and gamemode. In conclusion I should be chosen over other applicants because of my understanding of the rules, playtime, and maturity.

Come on bro you can put a little more than that.
It does ask for a minimum of 2 paragraphs so fix it and you can have my +1
-1  for the time being 

• Disagree 1