Change spawn back to normal

im_Red

I get it that spawning as an ru recruit was to buff up their numbers since they were slim (or at least thats what i think idk the 100% reason) but ever since it was implemented the us side base factions numbers have been dying off exponitally 

Edited by im_Red

That's what you get for not playing Tali!!!!! (JK) yea their are a lot of fucking Vega.... Switch it to Citizen though. Its more fair/Make them spawn in a box or something out of the map than add Text screen, like for example : "Hit F4 To Switch to RU Recruit / US Recruit!"

Welcome to RU before we had people spawn in as RU recruits.

-1 as of right now. 

There are still multiple times I've logged on to the server and still see that US is either outnumbering us or we're barely going even. I say we keep them spawned in as RU recruits a bit longer until we actually gain numbers, being RU mains who are actually active and continue playing the server for more than just a couple days. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tora1 said:

Welcome to RU before we had people spawn in as RU recruits.

-1 as of right now. 

There are still multiple times I've logged on to the server and still see that US is either outnumbering us or we're barely going even. I say we keep them spawned in as RU recruits a bit longer until we actually gain numbers, being RU mains who are actually active and continue playing the server for more than just a couple days. 

I can respect that and i know its not all of the spawns fualt numbers are down theres things like school starting back  

Edited by im_Red
5 hours ago, Xploding said:

That's what you get for not playing Tali!!!!! (JK) yea their are a lot of fucking Vega.... Switch it to Citizen though. Its more fair/Make them spawn in a box or something out of the map than add Text screen, like for example : "Hit F4 To Switch to RU Recruit / US Recruit!"

Don’t know why you are comparing Vega numbers to entries. Weird.

Edited by .lua
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, im_Red said:

I get it that spawning as an ru recruit was to buff up their numbers since they were slim (or at least thats what i think idk the 100% reason) but ever since it was implemented the us side base factions numbers have been dying off exponitally 

+1

2 hours ago, .lua said:

Don’t know why you are comparing Vega numbers to entries. Weird.

..........................................................................................................................................

Wasn't their a fucking SS Of you guys having like 15 fucking people on........

1 hour ago, Xploding said:

..........................................................................................................................................

Wasn't their a fucking SS Of you guys having like 15 fucking people on........

We don't even have 15 people in Vega.

Just now, Jackal l GarnetGaming.net said:

Not to disrespect but if you are judging our numbers based off of a screenshot which has a concrete number there is no need to screenshot. Plus as lua said we have no where near 15 people lmao.

As for the suggestion I believe that there is nothing wrong with players spawning as RU recruits since US still gets their numbers. Also keep in mind that this has happened previously and by coincidence the same thing happened. People from US complaining that their numbers are "dying" when in reality they lost one single war or two.

Again by no means am I trying to disrespect anyone nor this thread but I just find it funny that the reason behind these suggestions are the same each time. I.E. "My faction is dying what the frick?!?!" 

Lets just fucking keep this to topic 

As it stands, RU still suffers from lower numbers. Complaining about numbers when RU wins 1 or 2 wars or has about the same number of US or more during low pop is not proper reasoning to propose reverting player spawn.

Denied.

• Like 2