My ban appeal

chilliwilli

I was banned a few mouths ago for ''ban evasion'' I was just bored trying to get back into the server and didn't think I could get banned from that.

I have friends on the server I would love to talk and play with again.

if I hadn't been banned in the first place I wouldn't be here, but I love the server and the people, I am just asking for I more chance so I can get back together with my friends. please   

24 minutes ago, chilliwilli said:

I was banned a few mouths ago for ''ban evasion'' I was just bored trying to get back into the server and didn't think I could get banned from that.

I have friends on the server I would love to talk and play with again.

if I hadn't been banned in the first place I wouldn't be here, but I love the server and the people, I am just asking for I more chance so I can get back together with my friends. please   

18 minutes ago, xo6o said:

Please us the correct format:

After you fill out the format you understand this will probably get denied. We don't unban people from months ago generally, as we don't hold admins to have to hold onto those things for months, especially if they are no longer staff.

I doubt we'll make an exception, but you can try.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, chilliwilli said:

In addition to what Shin said; ban appeals are not the places for begging nor apologies. Keep that in mind whatever you decide to do.

• Agree 1