Dash's Staff App

Dash

Name:18BR SSG Dash

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] | 18BR SSG Dash has played for 162:56:32.

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] yes 

Referrals:  [optional] Delphin

Staff History:  [warns/bans] 2 warns 1 acc mass ban.

Country of Residence: USA

Essay Portion

I plan on benefiting the server deeply because I show very big sympathy for everyone and I show very big patience for everyone. I respond with clear and precise answers to all clients. I'm online almost everyday of the week. I have a big level of maturity I take things very seriously on this server. For example, talking with other members I want to hear what they have to say and what their opinions are I always listen show how I care about their situation.  I will never present myself as a negative person as someone who would tell them what they did wrong and give their punishment with no sign of caring. I will show how my staff skills will strive on this server and improve the community to be even better than how it is right now. People want to rely on someone to help them out and I believe that is where i strive the most. I always show them how much I care about what they want from me. With people not so sure about the rules of the server I am always happy to help them no matter what and tell them what the correct rule is and show with deep kindness and respect of what to do in the future if something again occurs like it. I have made some kind of relationship with this server because everyone is nice there is no toxicity. When someone is in a position of rdming or precap I always approach them kindly and tell them what they cant do and what the punishments will be. I stay on team speak a lot and if people need to get a hold of me they can always reach to me through team speak.

Sorry but it's going to be a -1 from me. 

From my experience with you you lack maturity and your paragraph is a little weak (Grammatical errors, odd word choice- It shows a lack of attention to detail) You do have potential, prove me wrong. 

(sorry if this came off as mean or aggressive, just being real with you) 

Edited by Mooper_

I’m really sorry about this dash, -1. I don’t think you are ready for staff yet. You lack maturity and are very unsure about your state in GB pretty often. I do believe you do have potential. You’re still growing as a player and I hope you change and apply again.

-1. You have potential but I've seen a few times where your immaturity and emotion take control for the worse, from what I've seen nothing too aggressive. The paragraph for the "essay" portion has some relatively major grammar mistakes and repeats the original one sentence point. You're very honestly closer to having +1s than you may believe atm.

I dont know man... From what you're stating in your paragraph and what I am reading in the comments, it kinda sounds like you're sugar coating your essay portion and not really being real with your application. Im sure I dont have to go and pin point certain things you said in your application like things about your maturity or "no negative emotions". 

If you were given the ability to staff, I'm not quite sure how things would be handled on say... a "bad day" for you. Whatever that may involve, it seems that its a little on the tougher side to keep your emotions intact 

Edited by {GG} CJ