DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

NDB - Staff Application

NDB_

In-game name:TSFU SGT NDB

Age [minimum 15 y/o]:17

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:456374750

Warns:1(RDMx2)

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| TSFU SGT NDB has played for 716:58:31.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]Bioz, Velo, zqrxz, Salmon, Fetn

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]GM for 2 months through the faction GM system while I was Marshal. 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have been an active member of the Millrp community since early 2021 and have attained the rank of Marshal in 2GA/Tali. This doesn’t only show that I am dedicated, mature, and an active member of the community, but also the fact that I am willing to stay for the long run and am willing to work my way up in the staff team. 

I have always been a person with a strong sense of justice, but am also someone that can be lenient. I understand that there are situations as a staff member where you have to bring “judgment” and others where you should show lenience depending on the case. I have a lot of experience on the server especially with new players as the Marshal of a base faction so I am very aware of how new players act and how in some cases they can be malicious, but in others, they can have good intentions they just need to be taught the rules. 

For a while, there was the Faction GM system I was able to become a GM while I was  Marshal. I was able to familiarize myself with how the staff system worked a bit and it always intrigued me. I, unfortunately, had to resign from GM due to the fact that I had a lack of time and felt like I didn’t have the same passion for making events that I had when I originally was given the opportunity. That intrigue in the staff system has stuck with me and now that I am starting to get more free time I would like to join the team. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details The only punishment I  have received was my RDMx2 warn. It was not an intentional RDM I was raiding and there was a misunderstanding where I ended up killing people after the 10 min timer. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am usually on 2-4hrs every day unless I have a lot of school work

• Agree 8
15 hours ago, NDB24 said:

In-game name:TSFU SGT NDB

Age [minimum 15 y/o]:17

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:456374750

Warns:1(RDMx2)

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| TSFU SGT NDB has played for 716:58:31.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]Bioz, Velo, zqrxz, Salmon, Fetn

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]GM for 2 months through the faction GM system while I was Marshal. 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have been an active member of the Millrp community since early 2021 and have attained the rank of Marshal in 2GA/Tali. This doesn’t only show that I am dedicated, mature, and an active member of the community, but also the fact that I am willing to stay for the long run and am willing to work my way up in the staff team. 

I have always been a person with a strong sense of justice, but am also someone that can be lenient. I understand that there are situations as a staff member where you have to bring “judgment” and others where you should show lenience depending on the case. I have a lot of experience on the server especially with new players as the Marshal of a base faction so I am very aware of how new players act and how in some cases they can be malicious, but in others, they can have good intentions they just need to be taught the rules. 

For a while, there was the Faction GM system I was able to become a GM while I was  Marshal. I was able to familiarize myself with how the staff system worked a bit and it always intrigued me. I, unfortunately, had to resign from GM due to the fact that I had a lack of time and felt like I didn’t have the same passion for making events that I had when I originally was given the opportunity. That intrigue in the staff system has stuck with me and now that I am starting to get more free time I would like to join the team. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details The only punishment I  have received was my RDMx2 warn. It was not an intentional RDM I was raiding and there was a misunderstanding where I ended up killing people after the 10 min timer. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am usually on 2-4hrs every day unless I have a lot of school work

Alright man I am gonna +1 this but bro all your paragraphs are is you saying you have a strong sense of justice and saying that you’ve been loyal to the server and adding some experience on there could you atleast add a way other then yeah I strong justice man as to how your gonna benefit the server which is what is asked of those paragraphs slap some unique idea on there.