Staff Application

crhispatt

In-game name:crhis patt
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198338762709
Warns: No Warns
Timezone:Central Standard Time
Playtime?: 76:05:54.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes (OBS)
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff:  None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I'm ready to spend my own free time assisting the server anyway I can. I've devoted the past 3 days to reach the time requirement to apply for the position. All I want to do is have my part played in assisting the server to the best of my ability, the people I've met on here shouldn't have to deal with slowed response time due to no one being online whenever I am. I started on this server to simply just be someone pretending to be Chris Pratt and get a few laughs, but this server has become more for me. A joyful way to spend my time. The laughs I've shared ruined by someone who decided to RDM us with near lifetime lasting responses time have gone on too long, and I'm ready to be able to handle matters the correct way myself. Not only do I plan to save the good times of my friends, but to save the good times of everyone on the server who encounter the same issues when a lack of staff is online.

I've always been able to easily communicate with the other players of the server. I've kept cool in situations where most would begin going for those RDM revenge sprees, even if it was me on the receiving end of RDM. I haven't had any arguments or issues (outside of roleplay reasons) with any of the other users enjoying their time. I've been informed of my "charismatic" attitude before, and I believe it could help with those who have had their spirits injured by the man who just wrongfully killed them and have received me to take their report. I can defuse a situation with relative ease, I truly know my way around people using words. Communication is key to me for a successful sit to take place.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I've been banned from servers before but never permanently, most being for RDM which was whenever I was around the age of 11.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Never.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: More than an average person should healthily have.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I contribute to my highschool marching and concert band.
Did you read the staff rules?:crhis patt

Edited by crhispatt
got recording working
  • Like 2

I just want to say for the time I've known you it's been a general pleasure being around you. You aren't toxic at all, and you are just a genuinely uplifting and good person to be around. On top of that, I've noticed you demonstrate a great passion for the server and its player base. Over the past couple of days, I've seen you not only be extremely active but have been a joy to everyone you've interacted with from what I've observed. You have really good people skills, which is good for being staff. I'd also like to point out you came to me directly for help with your staff application, which having the courage to do so is a mature look. When you did that, that showed me you'd rather get things done right rather than rush it. If you get accepted, I'd be seriously inclined to give you an Early GM role already just based on how you interact with the community, though we can further discuss this if you are accepted. Good luck with the application! While this is not a +1 from me, I can say if I wasn't manager I would +1 this dude.

Don't disappoint me, I have faith in you based off the interactions I've had with you. This might change based off what other people say, however I genuinely hope it doesn't.

7 minutes ago, crhispatt said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198338762709

this is STEAM_0:1:189248490 for anyone wondering

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

+1

I dont recognize your name but Shin Trust u, seems chill

but I highly recommend u to install a video recorder, for example : OBS/ShadowPlay

Good luck, hope to see you on the team

Edited by Hoal
  • Agree 1

+1 Well.. Do I really need to say anything? I mean. I love your paragraphs. Hours are bare minimum but that's okay. I also recommend using OBS. It's free. Easy to setup and it doesn't take a lot of storage in terms of recorded videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt-ac45JQaU quick 5 min setup for OBS if you're interested. Good luck!

PS. video is technically to teach you how to stream with OBS but it does help you get situated with the program and, yes, it would've been a rick roll if this wasn't formal 😉

Edited by Canlex
  • Informative 1

+1

ability to record videos is a must

Edit this with your ability to record videos (I recommend OBS) and I will change to +1!

If you get stuck installing/working OBS you can contact me on discord and I'd be happy to help. My discord is in my signature.

He's reached out to me, I'm going to get him set up and working with OBS. Great guy every time I've interacted with him and good app. Hope to see you on the team soon!

Edited by ShankNinja
my mans took me up on the offer like a G
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
5 minutes ago, ShankNinja said:

ability to record videos is a must

to be fair I know staff who don't record at all, however it is super helpful.

Hit up @ShankNinja for help with that though (or me even or Canlex) there are plenty of free recording softwares, however if you have windows 10, you are able to record. (windows button + g while in-game)

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 2

I've talked to Chris Patt before and he is one of those people who just lifts up your spirit. When I see others around him all I hear is laughter.

The only thing that would make it perfect is if you could record.

Other than the fact of that, I don't know why you wouldn't give him a +1.

+1