Nitussa (PM of Israel) Staff Application

Jaz-

In-game name: Nitussa (Rp name PM of Israel)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:560046529

Warns? 0

Timezone: CT

Playtime: 143:06:48

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone [Yes/No]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? [Yes/No]

Referals: None

Past experiences as staff: none

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I would be a good staff member because,  I want to keep this server a fun place for all players, while making sure that  everyone follows the rules of the server. I am very dedicated to making sure all players follow the rules and overall have a good time.  There are plenty of people that have RDM'd for fun which ultimately removes the fun out of Dark RP.  I want players that start on Dark RP to find that spark that it gave me when I just started, but some people on this server leave a bad taste in their mouth because of some of their actions that go against the rules.  My goal as an admin would be to make the server a fun place for everyone, and give beginners that extra step to help them get involved in the server. 

In the past I've given beginning  players money, and overall help people on the server.  What  I'm trying to do is to  expand  Dark RP by adding more creativity. On the flipside, I can promise that there is not one person that has anything bad to say about me in the server, because I try to be kind to everyone and make the server even better than it already is. I love this community and hope to be one of those people helping it be the way it is. I am willing to put in many more hours that I'm doing right now to contribute to the server.  I am also a little slow to learning things, but once I learn it I never forget it.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? if so include details: I've never been given any punishments

Have you made any previous applications? if so when: none

Time to contribute: Most everyday 1-4 hours

Hobbies outside of Garry's Mod. I play the trumpet, and play other video games, like For Honor, Dead by Daylight, and TF2 .

Did you read staff rules: PM of Israel?

Edited by Nitussa
  • Disagree 1

Please Read the staff rules again carefully

And fix your format, you missed 2 question
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

All fixed ^ that's great

Overall, I don’t really know much about you but also no bad interactions with you , so +1/-1 for now
( will change this to +1/-1 depends on how other staffs comment about you )

not a bad guy but advertised his staff app (glorb's comment)
so -1

Edited by Hoal
8 hours ago, Nitussa said:

Did you read staff rules?: PM of Israel: Did you read the Staff rules:{GG}Garnet

?

8 hours ago, Nitussa said:

Neither of these are properly formatted (type /id (your name) to get your id)

The paragraphs are also a little short. I'm in no place to be giving -1s or +1s so just fix the issues and I'll be on my way.

• Like 1

Not a bad guy, I’ve never had issues with you before, but in My opinion it seems like you were adding useless information into your paragraphs and trying to make yourself seem like a good choice because you give money to people which everyone else does and isn’t something you should try to brag about or make yourself seem like a better person. -1

• Agree 1

Personally not a fan of young children just able to be on discord to be part of staff, though since you hit the bare minimum it gets a pass.
I have had no idea who you are and haven't exactly seen you in the server and can't make a proper evaluation.

If you get some positive feedback from the community I will plus ya!

Neutral

Staff application isn't anything extraordinary, and I haven't really met this individual personally. One thing to note is that giving away free items and generally being nice doesn't really add a whole lot to your character and isn't very influential. You should let others speak about you and give their opinions. If I had to vote then I would go with a -1. You should spend more time getting to know the community.

• Agree 2

The application did some have issues but it seems you were quick to update it when the issues were brought up. I've had a conversation with you in game before and you do seem to be a mature person. That being said, the second paragraph does need to be revisited as others have mentioned above, and so at the time it's a no for me. Granted, I'd love to see you reapply in the near future as I feel you could prove to be exceptional!

1 hour ago, Nitussa said:

bruh, I really am stupid. Maybe I ain't ready for this.....

Just give it some time is all. Try again in a bit and learn from the mistakes 🙂 Don't beat yourself up

I did the same stupid shit lol. Just grow from it

Edited by Canlex