DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Anthony's Staff Application

In-game name: 313 SGT AnthonyD

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:434809053

Warns: None

Timezone: CST

Playtime? : | 313 SGT AnthonyD has played for 568:44:18.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Bioz, Velo, Wyatt, NDB.

Past experiences as staff: I was a H.Mod on a small Military server called ProtonGaming

How do you plan on benefiting our server? I am usually on in the morning so I would be able to deal with the early morning minges but also be around to provide help to players however I can. With that I think it's also important to note that while I do intend to help players indiscriminately it is especially important to offer newer players leniency if they were to break the rules, because keeping new players is what this server needs. Also, being an officer in 055/GRU helped me learn good leadership skills which will help out tremendously. 

I have been very active for the past couple months and you will only really see me taking LOAs when I absolutely have to. Furthermore, I have past staff experience which would help minimize the strain I would have when first getting started as staff. I think an important characteristic of myself is that I am, overall, non confrontational and friendly and those same traits would help make my time as staff easygoing but most importantly productive. Finally, with productivity in mind it's also important to note that my time as staff would result in me giving valuable input when I can. This can range from me throwing out an idea/info during a staff meeting or even formulating an entire suggestion on the forums.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? I was banned for 10 minutes by Proggy for reporting the bot when it was first added to the server. It was very stupid of me to do that.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made a staff application on 09/01/21 and it got denied.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Well I pretty much play every day and I play from 10 to late at night (I take breaks in the middle of that).

Edited by AnthonyThwompus
A part of the paragraphs got messed up when I pasted it onto here. I just fixed it up.
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 7

+1 from all my time talking to you you have been very understanding as you have stated so I trust that you will be able to take feedback from all places and turn that into ideas or just into info to bring to the staff team, also being understanding towards the newer players would help keep them around so that’s something I’d like to see as well

• Like 1

+1 Anthony, You are a really good person. Many people know you around the server. Especially helping US with recruits. Which in a staff stand point you are trying to do your best as a  User not as Staff. Which is a great quality to have!

• Like 1

+1 from me in gaming i have nothing bad to say about anthony fair and honest player willing to help others out. When it comes to the app. hes got some good paragraphs and i believe 100% hed make a good addition to the staff team

Good Luck man.

• Like 1