Ruku's Staff Application

Ruku

EDIT:

I would like to thank everyone for the feedback.

I would also like to close / have my staff application denied. I can see that i am not yet ready for staff, as i do infact need to mature a bit and i need to spread my name around more. I will re-apply at a later date after my hours have more then doubled and i have become more well known. Thankyou all for the feedback once again and i will take pleasure in continuing my journey through Garnet gaming.

I hope to see you all as a staff member at a later date 🙂

In-game name: Tali BMI Ruku / 11B 

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:70969600

Warns:0

Timezone: GMT / UTC

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:90 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes i have team speak, I do not have a microphone as of right now however i am buying one within the next 3 weeks

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have worked on multiple servers as staff (usually mod or helper) for multiple different games. (Minecraft, Gmod, Conan exiles)

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I intend to benefit the server by helping remove trolls and toxic players, I have been playing this for not too long and i have noticed a pattern of not many mods being on at my time zone, This usually results in trolls and such joining in, Mass rdming Or being homophobic ect ect. Usually mods aren't online at this time (and i am simply because i work nights in the UK) and i don't believe that its a good impression for new players who actually want to join. I want to attempt to make the server population stay nice and high so that peak pop times are more, Spread out then just populated at certain times. I want to attempt to bring more players, New players into the server and i would like to be able to help out with making sure the Trolls and such aren't there to interfere. Being a mod Would also help as i would be possibly one of the only mods on at certain times and i would possibly be able to help out with other players, i intend to teach new players and old players new things to keep them interested in the server for longer.

Im not very good at writing these types of things however i can say that i will try my hardest to keep away the toxicity (to a certain extent obviously) out. I have worked in sits and i know how to handle players who break rules. I also understand that the punishments must Fit the crimes. I love this server and i only wish to see it grow, I would like to spend more and more time watching this server and the community thrive, I feel as if i can help with that and so i am trying to. I entirely believe i can help. Thankyou for taking the time to read this. I hope i can help to make garnet gaming and its community grow 🙂

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No i have never been banned or punished, i have been muted however that was for joke reasons (or so i believe) 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is my first application

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can typically spend a good couple hours each day on, More hours when i am off work.

Edited by Ruku
  • Disagree 1
On 11/18/2021 at 3:29 AM, Ruku said:

In-game name: Tali BMI Ruku / 11B 

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:70969600

Warns:0

Timezone: GMT / UTC

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:90 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes i have team speak, I do not have a microphone as of right now however i am buying one within the next 3 weeks

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have worked on multiple servers as staff (usually mod or helper) for multiple different games. (Minecraft, Gmod, Conan exiles)

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I intend to benefit the server by helping remove trolls and toxic players, I have been playing this for not too long and i have noticed a pattern of not many mods being on at my time zone, This usually results in trolls and such joining in, Mass rdming Or being homophobic ect ect. Usually mods aren't online at this time (and i am simply because i work nights in the UK) and i don't believe that its a good impression for new players who actually want to join. I want to attempt to make the server population stay nice and high so that peak pop times are more, Spread out then just populated at certain times. I want to attempt to bring more players, New players into the server and i would like to be able to help out with making sure the Trolls and such aren't there to interfere. Being a mod Would also help as i would be possibly one of the only mods on at certain times and i would possibly be able to help out with other players, i intend to teach new players and old players new things to keep them interested in the server for longer.

Im not very good at writing these types of things however i can say that i will try my hardest to keep away the toxicity (to a certain extent obviously) out. I have worked in sits and i know how to handle players who break rules. I also understand that the punishments must Fit the crimes. I love this server and i only wish to see it grow, I would like to spend more and more time watching this server and the community thrive, I feel as if i can help with that and so i am trying to. I entirely believe i can help. Thankyou for taking the time to read this. I hope i can help to make garnet gaming and its community grow 🙂

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No i have never been banned or punished, i have been muted however that was for joke reasons (or so i believe) 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is my first application

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can typically spend a good couple hours each day on, More hours when i am off work.

-1 so far all my interactions with you were just negative from you being a complete minge on AFG and being toxic in OOC, I’m not much better but if you want this staff position please mature a little bit more and show respect within the community

i see no spot for u on the staff team at the moment 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Kermat said:

-1 so far all my interactions with you were just negative from you being a complete minge on AFG and being toxic in OOC, I’m not much better but if you want this staff position please mature a little bit more and show respect within the community

i see no spot for u on the staff team at the moment 

I don't believe i have ever been toxic in OOC.. I dislike toxicity and it annoys me when people are being toxic? As for minging, i mess around with Cloud (Who is on tali) And he also messes around with me. As far as im aware that is the only minging that i do. Please do not confuse me with Ruko. (If that is who you potentially mean)

5 hours ago, Python said:

+1 knew him from SWRP was a complete retard there but I feel like he has matured and is ready for staff

Unfortunately i very much believe that i have never met you and you are possibly referring to another Ruku Or maybe Ruko.

8 hours ago, Zedd said:

Neutral 

Not very known within the community and I only find u on AFG. Once u get known more the responses can change.

9 hours ago, zoahl said:

-1 Your rep isn’t well known enough for a +1. Put yourself out there on the Tali side and US side and dedicate yourself and I’m sure you’ll get it.

On 11/18/2021 at 8:59 PM, HonestDog said:

Neutral havent seen this man not very well known on US would +1 this if I see him more

so I'm changing my neutral to a -1 because of what @Kermatsaid below

As of current, I am a tali main, i am trying to Unlock Every class on the server (that would be my end goal) and to do that i must first focus on 1 faction at a time, i very much understand that it will take me countless thousands of hours. However i am more then willing to go through with that.

18 hours ago, Kyle_Death said:

ill also do Neutral, your hours are relatively low so my suggestion for you is to play for a bit and get yourself known in a positive way around the community

On 11/18/2021 at 9:06 PM, SirSmity said:

Netrual, Ruku. I would like for you to be known by more people.

That is very much understandable, Thankyou for the feedback, i will very much so do that and make myself more known, i am going to also attempt to play more on the USA side as i have only mained tali so far, I believe the only person on USA that could recall my name from memory so far is Creamy.

i'm going to -1 for the fact you haven't been with the community long enough. I personally consider you a friend and a good upcoming Tali Officer. I believe in 2 weeks when you can re apply you will be ready but for now get known in the community. Join TS more talk with people. 

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Denied

Decided to revoke his staff application.
You may reapply 12/6/2021
@Proggy please lock and move!

On 11/18/2021 at 1:29 AM, Ruku said:

EDIT:

I would like to thank everyone for the feedback.

I would also like to close / have my staff application denied. I can see that i am not yet ready for staff, as i do infact need to mature a bit and i need to spread my name around more. I will re-apply at a later date after my hours have more then doubled and i have become more well known. Thankyou all for the feedback once again and i will take pleasure in continuing my journey through Garnet gaming.

I hope to see you all as a staff member at a later date 🙂