Its time for me

Laroslav

Well, it's time for me to just tell you guy's that I had a really good time on MRP, I think I've never had so much fun playing on a US community like this one, at first I just came to fuck around in 2019 ngl but in the end I liked the whole thing  until now

im not going to Ping everyone as many do but there are 2 people I want to thanks (3 in fact but Whiskey is no longer here)

@RedCrypt - Thank you  for being a good figure and especially for being close to PDSS members at the time, I really appreciated my time in it under your leadership and your help on different situations

@Kermat - You there, honestly there is too much to say but you are really a good guy and especially one of the best bud I have in this community and you gave me a lot of opportunities, thank you very much G

For those I didn't ping, you will recognize yourself

Bye

Thank you for making my time on the server enjoyable as well as you helped me keep Vega stable which i needed the help at the time and just doing fun shit on mrp, also we never had any bad interactions ever from ts to ig. 

Anyways best of  luck in life bro. 

Archived