DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Goodbye MRP!

50 minutes ago, Horseyyy said:

No tag kms. But, thank you so much for being able to put up with the reputation I had you're like one of the main reasons I actually decided to work up the ranks because you made me believe I had a chance. You're a true friend and I couldn't ask for much better of a mentor than you thank you for getting me to where I was in Tali alongside NDB. Much love man and I wish you best irl

Damn I forgot. I was really happy that you were able to grow and improve under my marshalship and into NDB's. I think you were the first person to pass Cadet Corps, which was a major milestone for me. You did your best to improve and I think it's obvious to most people that you have changed for the better. Hope we can talk in TS sometime or something homie, cya around.

12 hours ago, Sergg said:

Who am I gonna shoot out of helis now man... best of luck to you, its been a good one

to this day i think you are the only person to have done that to me. gl o7

On 11/18/2021 at 6:37 PM, Kurtle said:

@Venommmrest in peace bozo you had some real promise and i was excited to see where you would go.

boutta make me tear up, wish you the best in the future ❤️|

also so glad that i still have this clipped, had to flex to my cousin that the marshal acknowledged me
https://streamable.com/239668

Edited by Venommm
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

dont care if bumping

i aint see this until now and feel obligated to respond as i felt we were good friends throughout our time in MRP.

we had a lot of laughs and shit together, and remember our time together as GMs as well.

ngl my memory is shit, so i dont remember a lot of stuff we did, but i do know one thing, and i remember that it was a fuckin hell of a time

cya brodie 🤟

• Like 2
  • Cringe 1