CanadianTyrant Warn Appeal

Sythireau

In-game name:  CanadianTyrant
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:128993818
Staff members in-game name: Rowley Jefferson (Python) I don't think he's staff anymore
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): I don't have his steam ID sadly.
Date & Time of incident: The time was quite some time ago so I don't quite remember.
Timezone: MST
Warn Reason: Attempted RDM
What happened? (include any proof): I don't have any proof so I will just explain to the best of my abilities. This situation happened far back during Omega when I was an officer in 11A, we were gathered at the gate getting ready to go to war and the 11B had realized if you say Cheese and other things in chat then it played an audio clip. The group was spamming chat and spamming the voice lines so I had ordered everyone to stop but one 11B wasn't stopping, I tried switching to my handcuffs so I could handcuff him until he stopped and accidentally pulled out my AEK and shot him in the face once. He called a staff member because I had handcuffed him and Python said that I was in the right to handcuff him but since I shot him it was up to the 11B on whether or not he wanted me to get warned so I was warned for attempted RDM.
Why should your warn be removed?: I feel like my warn should be removed because I've never been a malicious type of person, I was merely trying to take control of a chaotic situation and made a slight mistake that was obviously unforgiven by someone who was upset they got punished. I also feel like it is unfair for me to be warned since I clearly had no intent to RDM the 11B, if I had wanted to harm him and do something malicious as an 11A officer I had much more harmful tools to my disposal but I had not wanted to be malicious I simply wanted him to stop spamming.

I had no intention to shoot him nor did I have any intention to cause an issue, I've always tried my best to be nice and I am strict when it is needed. I would like my warn removed because I had no malicious intent behind me firing into him, it was one bullet and no more than that. I also plan on possibly applying for a position within the Staff or Gamemaster team and having an attempted RDM warn will not help my case. I want to do my best to help people enjoy the server and having a warn will hinder my ability to do so by reducing my chances to gain positions such as T.Mod or Game Master. Thank you for reading.

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1