DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

PM of Israel/Staff application

Jaz-

In-Game name: PM of Israel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:560046529

Warns: 0

Timezone: CT

Playtime:   PM of Israel has played for 172:06:51.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone: [Yes/No]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? [Yes/No]

Referral: Flame Soul

Past experiences as staff: none

Why should we chose you over other applicants?

I would be a good choice because, I am a very hard working and honest person and am willing to admit when in the wrong. To add on, I always learn from my mistakes and never forget the things I've learned from them. I can be mature when the time is needed and act appropriately .  I think these would be useful qualities for sits and other duties that I need to do for staffing. I am also very unbiased to people  and willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt if needed.  By being a staff member, I hope to keep the server fun for all players and overall have a good time on the server. I am very dedicated to doing so, and am willing to put in the hours to accomplish this.  I am also very dedicated to getting players into Dark RP the way I am by giving  them that spark to play that I have. 

I want to be able to be a staff member to keep this server great, by stopping people that break the rules on purpose, find loopholes, or new players that don't understand the server yet. I really do love this server and this community. Recently I have been playing this server a lot more, being active on the server almost everyday. In the past week I've grown a bigger understanding for the rules for the staff members, and the rules of the server. In the past I've went on YouTube or seen in game, that people just blatantly RDM'd and got away with it.   I want Dark RP to be a fun place for all players and I feel like I can make that happen.

Have you been banned or punished on any server? No I have not been banned or punished.

Have you made any previous applications? if so when?: last week:  Monday November 15th

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? most everyday 3-4 hours

Hobbies outside of Garry's Mod. other video games and I play the trumpet

Did you read the staff rules? PM of Israel

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to recieve your rank.

• Like 1