135:34:17

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Compa Mau FUBAR - tdizz

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
Once on an Unturned server and twice on Rust servers.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I have 3-4 main reasons why I should be staff and one would be that as of now I am taking Spanish 2 in High School, which puts me at being bilingual and speaking them decently ( Spanish & English ) , another reason would be that I have had past experiences with moderation and I've been able to handle a lot of tough situations. I have at least 3-4 hours to play on the server everyday other than Monday's and Tuesday's which it bumps up to about 8 hours. With the time I do have to play on the server I try my best to allow other players to have a greater experience, I talk to people and roleplay a bit, I enjoy the community because for the most part it's friendly and people aren't toxic.

I've been told I'm a friendly person by quite a lot of people on the server and I've been making a lot of new friends on the server since I've started playing again. I love both the Garry's Mod servers and the RUST servers aswell, and wish to make either one more playable/fun for the community, I'll take the job seriously as it is a role that requires having a lot of responsibility and influence. I will be one hundred percent committed to the role and will try my absolute best to make the server better as I have always enjoyed helping people. I intend to use most if not all of my spare time on the server enforcing rules and helping out as much as I can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
Yes, I've been banned I think twice -
1 : MASS NLR - I didn't know that during a raid I couldn't come back at all after dying
2 : NITRP - I joined the server ready to play and there was a memorial for a known player that had past away, and I bought perks and ran past a sign that said the Memorial was going and, and I started firing my gun in the air a lot as a joke which resulted in a ban.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
No I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
Monday & Tuesdays - 6+ Hours
Wednesday - Sunday - 2+ Hours.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
I am currently employed as a grill cook where I work Wednesday - Sunday at - I play RUST from time to time - I am a Student Athlete 
Did you read the staff rules?:
jonah CE7

Edited by LmaoQuakey
Beefing up Paragraphs
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
51 minutes ago, LmaoQuakey said:

I have 3-4 main reasons why I should be staff and one would be that as of now I am taking Spanish 2 in High School, which puts me at being bilingual and speaking them decently ( Spanish & English ) , another reason would be that I have had past experiences with moderation and I've been able to handle alot of tough situations. I have at least 3-4 hours to play on the server everyday other than Monday's and Tuesday's which it bumps up to about 8 hours. I've been told I'm a friendly person by quite a lot of people on the server and I've been making a lot of new friends on the server since I've started playing again. I love both the Garry's Mod servers and the RUST servers aswell, and wish to make either one more playable/fun for the community, I'll take the job seriously as it is a role that requires having a lot of responsibility and influence.
I will be one hundred percent committed to the role and will try my absolute best to make the server better as I have always enjoyed helping people.

two paragraphs, not one (and if you wanna say that the sentence on the bottom is a paragraph that just wont fly)

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1

-1 That NITRP ban. I think I remember you doing more than that too. Kinda toxic man... I ain't gonna lie. If I see more positive comments and see you in game I might be open to changing my mind but if you can't control yourself in a situation like that I mean.. cmon lol

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Canlex said:

-1 That NITRP ban. I think I remember you doing more than that too. Kinda toxic man... I ain't gonna lie. If I see more positive comments and see you in game I might be open to changing my mind but if you can't control yourself in a situation like that I mean.. cmon lol

It was a complete accident, I never intended to disrupt a memorial, it was very rude and I do regret it, I was just trying to get to a basing location and didn't bother to read signs, mainly because most of them advertise or ask for money.

• Informative 1

+1

bans aside, I recently met Jonah in game and have had nothing but positive interactions.

He said to me the NITRP ban was a genuine mistake on his part, in his defense he didn't know it was for a memorial.

Paragraphs are decent.

Read staff rules.

On a non biased level I think he can be a useful staff member.

I believe that people can change considering that it was may 17 he was banned.

Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

+1 

- The interactions I've had with you are all good ones and everytime im in the server I always see you.

- About the ban, I didn't knew about it but since it was your first time in the server i'll let it pass, i've been throught the same situation but I think you are more mature now.

- You have experience on being staff before

Good luck!! 😉

Edited by maurifdez
  • Like 1

+1

➼ First off he is a great friend of mine, I have known him for a few years now, he does seem to no-life this game, he does actually have good experience, and I think he will benefit the staff team well.

• He is a very social person on the server, I see him making a lot of new friends, and helping out some new players.

• His paragraphs are pretty bad, but it does get the message out there, and not a lot of filler in them.

• When he was banned I believe (It was a while ago so memory a bit hazy) that was one of the first times he actually started playing once I introduced him to the server, so he really had no idea, when he got banned even I was confused till I saw the text screen it was a complete mistake/misunderstanding on his part.

➼ I've tried to be as non-biased as I can.

Overall: 7.8/10 I think he will make a great asset.

• Cringe 1
5 hours ago, StraightWhiteChristianMale said:

NUETRAL pretty bad application but you had the courtesy to admit the NITRP ban

I tried my best on the app, I'm not too good at writing paragraphs, I have a hard time figuring out what to say.

Of course I would mention the NITRP ban, not only does it ask for you to mention your bans in detail, but I feel like it was a serious ban as people might of gotten offended about it, it might affect my application a bit due to people finding it toxic and rude, but it really was a complete accident, I do regret it.

10 minutes ago, DrCloudyJuice said:

no effort on the app. Reading rules is part of your responsibility when joining the server. NITRP and Mass NLR bans aren't nothing like you tried to make them seem. I might change my views if the paragraphs were  better

I'm aware that it is my responsibility to read the rules, after the MassNLR ban I did that, and the NITRP was a complete accident, of course I wouldn't read the sign, there's many many sign on the map that advertise so I pay no attention to them mostly.

And about the application, I figured that it was at least decent, I tried my best on it, I'm just not good at writing paragraphs.

• Like 1