Warns: RDM
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 1322:40:49.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] PM of Israel
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes I used to be staff back in 2020
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

You should choose me over other applicants. I'm an experienced player and I have been here for a long time. I love the server and everyone in it and I want to help new and existing players. I want the server to be a fun and safe environment for all and since I have past staffing experience so I can help other new staff members with things they might need help with. Not only have I made friends but this has taught me new social skills and most importantly to stay committed in the star.

I am really connected with the player base and because of that I have a deep understanding of how the players are feeling. Since I have already developed these skills. I can also be on whenever you would like me to be on if someone needs me on late night hours when little staff are on. I am a really nice person and I can talk to almost anyone I see and I love the community so much. I am a great leader as well. I am a boy scout so I have leadership skills.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes I have I was banned for RDM and 2 time for NITRP but that's all in my past 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes but idk when it was like maybe 5 weeks ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 hours but not on Mondays
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to fish and I am an Eagle scout in boy scouts so
Did you read the staff rules?:  : VØłĐ Carlman

• Disagree 2

-1 behavior issues

negative impression, as i said in your last staffapp, one of your ban Massrdm and the reason why?u said just wanna "take a break from the server"

Thats dumb asf as a former staff member, cause problems for staffs, i'll change it if people think u changed

Edited by Hoal
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, Hoal said:

negative impression, as i said in your last staffapp, one of your ban Massrdm and the reason why?u said just wanna "take a break from the server"

Thats dumb asf as a former staff member, cause problems for staffs, i'll change it if people think u changed

I 100% agree with this but there's a certain point where we need to look at the improvement he's been committed to. Personally I haven't seen him that much on the server so behavior wise I don't know if he's really improved.

Yes. Mass RDM for just "taking a break" causes problems and creates stress that just is very disrespectful but I think we've brought back people who have done worse. Not saying he should get a full ride back to the team, he needs to earn it. Remember this mass rdm ban was back in May of this year so we gotta start looking at what's been happening from that point to now.

I'm going to stay Neutral until I hear further responses from everyone, I just wanted to give my input on what I've been seeing, don't put opinions over things that were from 7 months ago. Take it into consideration but don't let it be your leading argument.

• Agree 1

While I do believe you have greatly reduced the amount of toxic interactions I've seen with you (which I greatly appreciate) I feel like you still have a ways to go before I support you becoming staff, sorry man. However, I think you can do it eventually! Just keep on trying my guy 🙂

• Like 1

Neutral

I came in wanting to see your staff app having seen you previously been denied and I have to say it's upsetting while I only briefly know you as we've had little interaction but it seems from what I've heard you are immature I wish I knew more I will remain neutral although I feel the replies won't get any better.