DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jerryy's 3rd App

Jerryry

In-game name: Jerryy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:468297598
Warns: 0 as of now 
Timezone: MST
Playtime?:  | Jerryy has played for 1704:05:34.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No, OBS broke 😞 so I will have to work on getting it up again
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None since I've made this with no one's knowledge
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] ive been staff before for like a month or 2
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think should be chosen over other (future) applicants because I've gotten a lot better as a person then I was back then. Although I'm an idiot most of the time I think I have enough capabilities of being a staff again. Sometimes the most of the staff on the server are either AFK for multiple hours or just not doing shit I'd like to be preferred as a last resort if it comes to that. The whole reason why I'm applying for staff is in hopes to make the server a little less of a lawless shit hole and so I have something better to do than being a toxic little asshole kid since all I do is just walk around and nothing else. I'd really hope I get accepted so I can make the trialing process for sits a little bit less of just asking what the issue is and resolving the issue if needed and more of a exciting process (if possible). As a staff I will attempt to make sure both sides win if the situation allows for it, for example, if a player steals from another player with no advert I will make sure the victim gets their stolen goods back then give the culprit the acceptable punishment depending on what was taken and their experience with the server.

Since I don't I have a good ban record, I kind of plan to do staffing as a way to redeem myself in a sense like community service. If two people are in a sit arguing I will attempt to defuse the situation in a calm tone to the best of my ability. I anothe reason why I think I'd be a good choice is because although I'm a bit of a minge myself, I hate when people do dumbshit (I know kind of hypocritical) and there is no one on to handle it so I end up being there to handle the issue to the best of my ability. Since I have past experience and now that I'm more mature I think I can handle being staff better than before. Sometimes I get on the server super early when it's empty but there is minges and most of the staff are asleep or just not there in general. I will attempt fix that by being there and dealing with shit people do to the best of my ability.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes, Ive been banned 5+ times (not the best for my record but at least I'm trying)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  I've made 2. The first one I'm unsure of the date and the 2nd one I made in dec 12 2020.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at most 4-6 hours if I had school.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do welding, I'm in JROTC, and I draw.
Did you read the staff rules?: Jerry

You have a lot of playtime and experience in the server but overall the application comes off as negative and very immature, here are a few things I'd like to point out.

35 minutes ago, Jerryy said:

The whole reason why I'm applying for staff is in hopes to make the server a little less of a lawless shit hole and so I have something better to do than being a toxic little asshole kid since all I do is just walk around and nothing else.

You claim you are toxic and use vulgar language constantly in this application. In this sentence alone, I can tell the kind of person you are. Saying negative comments about yourself like this is degrading and overall shows that you cannot maintain positive nor find that this application is worth remaining professional. I've rarely interacted with you in-game so I'm judging based on what you've written. Not to mention the recent joke suggestion you created which @BINLADINHOE had posted while I was writing this.

38 minutes ago, Jerryy said:

As a staff I will attempt to make sure both sides win if the situation allows for it, for example, if a player steals from another player with no advert I will make sure the victim gets their stolen goods back then give the culprit the acceptable punishment depending on what was taken and their experience with the server.

It is not required for you to compensate for lost items or goods out of your own pocket. When we decide on punishments for individuals, we follow the D3A guideline almost every time, regardless of the user's experience within the server or their status. This is what I personally would expect from other staff members.

40 minutes ago, Jerryy said:

No, OBS broke 😞 so I will have to work on getting it up again

When staffing on duty, you'll need to be able to record in order to justify your administrative actions and so this is a priority ability for staff members. Before I even contemplate changing my mind, you'll need to get this working again.

43 minutes ago, Jerryy said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes, Ive been banned 5+ times (not the best for my record but at least I'm trying)

rP6mJTM.png

~13 times, disregarding the fixed accepted appeal, almost triple what you stated. Most of them being this year.  I don't know the context between the accepted appeals and the 3rd down ban but that's a lot regardless.

To end off this lengthy response, a -1 until further improvement is shown for your behavior or you take applying more seriously.

• Winner 1
  • Agree 2
10 minutes ago, Jerryy said:

idk what you're trying to point out here but alright

You unironically put that in the suggestions area, that plus nearly 15 bans in just 2 years is not really acceptable, honestly I’m genuinely surprised you haven’t gotten a few extended bans from this 

• Agree 1