Ban appeal

Akane

In-game name:  omgg
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:52703806
Staff members in-game name: Theos 
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): (STEAM_0:0:130146048)
Date & Time of incident: Today
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: crash server
How long were you banned for?: 49 years
Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2689595980
What happened? (include any proof): I crashed server not gonna denied it but I didn't think a car would crash server
Why should your ban be removed?: my ban should be removed because first I didn't know if u drove a car into a portal it would crash the server and I didn't know it wasn't allowed, second reason I think I should be unban is that I saw other people drive car into the portal before and it didn't crash the server so I thought it was ok, my third and finally reason is that there is no rule stating if u drive a car into the portal it would crash the server and u will be perma.  

Edited by omgg
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

https://streamable.com/ywoh2y

Crashing the server is a serious issue. Whilst you state you had no intention to crash the server you did crash the server through minging and negligence. In regards to server rules broken.

On 11/10/2020 at 11:43 PM, Ozzy said:

Stealing vehicles from other players is forbidden during peacetime.

or if not stolen vehicle:

You must be at least O-1 in order to freely spawn and use a vehicle, or be a DS/RFR showing new recruits/soldiers the map.

Also:

Vehicle Uses

Vehicles should be used for Faction Tryouts, War, Sims, and Exploration.

DI Rules for Vehicles :

Drill instructors / RFR's now have access to spawn vehicles. However, they have more restrictions than Commanders given that it is easier to get DI than it is to get a Commander WL for a faction.

Recruiters are strictly forbidden from spawning vehicles for war, sims, or tryouts. Breaking this rule will result in a FailRP warn, and extensive breaking of this rule can lead to your DI/DS/RFR whitelist being removed.

Recruiters may only use their vehicle spawns to show new players around the map to give them insight on where objectives are, how to get there, etc.

And worth noting you have 10 warnings right now, which is high for an active player

So you broke a couple of rules, plus general FailRP for driving a vehicle into a portal in the first place, and you crashed the server.

• Cringe 1

"Also:

On 11/10/2020 at 6:43 PM, Ozzy said:

Vehicle Uses

Vehicles should be used for Faction Tryouts, War, Sims, and Exploration.

DI Rules for Vehicles :

Drill instructors / RFR's now have access to spawn vehicles. However, they have more restrictions than Commanders given that it is easier to get DI than it is to get a Commander WL for a faction.

Recruiters are strictly forbidden from spawning vehicles for war, sims, or tryouts. Breaking this rule will result in a FailRP warn, and extensive breaking of this rule can lead to your DI/DS/RFR whitelist being removed.

Recruiters may only use their vehicle spawns to show new players around the map to give them insight on where objectives are, how to get there, etc."

Btw theos i never stole the car I was given the car, Also about my warn most of them are from 2020 and beginning of 2021 so far since i came back i think i only got 2 to 3 warns.

Edited by omgg

+1 for a reduction from permanent ban, but he should still suffer a hefty ban due to his warnings and this moronic act.

Its worth pointing out that even if driving through the portal didnt crash anything, he should be still banned, get rank-locked,  & have all whitelists removed for that level of FailRP;
However he did crash the server which makes it even worse.

33 minutes ago, Proggy said:

+1 for a reduction from permanent ban, but he should still suffer a hefty ban due to his warnings and this moronic act.

Its worth pointing out that even if driving through the portal didnt crash anything, he should be still banned, get rank-locked,  & have all whitelists removed for that level of FailRP;
However he did crash the server which makes it even worse.

I actually agree with this.

+1

I love the idea of instead of just banning the guy for two weeks and then he comes back with little to no restriction.  Putting a rank lock for a month allowing the player to prove that he could be a beneficiary to do community is something I think is beneficial and should be a practice that I would like to see happen more.

it’s also a bigger problem if executive/higher staff members are allowing players to abuse vehicles like that. Don’t point out to that rule but also many people are also stating The same thing has been done by other people just resulting differently.

Edited by OpTic Gunner

Accepted

You will not be unbanned , but you will have a reduced ban ( 2 Months).  Once again crashing the server isn't something that is taken lightly. You have many warns and act in a way that is "mornoic." This is a final straw and nothing else from you will be tolerated.  You haven been playing for a good amount of time and should know better.

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKW

@Proggy Please Lock & Move

• Agree 2