SKSword

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Todddd
Your in-game name: Caratos
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
In-game name of reportee: DTA FUBAR BASS HG VOID Todddd
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:149432783
Date & Time of incident: Around 10 minutes ago
Timezone: GMT +3
What happened? (include any proof): I reported someone for RDM and he was refusing to take the report as he had contact with him and flamed me in the chat. He then banned ME for mrdm (wtf? i never rdmed dumbass) during a sit which another admin took (tdizz).

• Toxic 1
2 hours ago, SKSword said:

What happened? (include any proof): I reported someone for RDM and he was refusing to take the report as he had contact with him and flamed me in the chat.

Can you elaborate a bit more on this? If toddd was for instance in a party with the person who you were reporting, then I wouldn't want him taking your sit anyways unless absolutely necessary (since that can induce bias towards the party member) and I also need proof that he flamed you in chat.

He then banned ME for mrdm (wtf? i never rdmed dumbass) during a sit which another admin took (tdizz).

Chances are Tdizz (a vip mod) put in a ban request for you, so this ban appeal would fall on @tdizz to provide evidence.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, tdizz said:

https://streamable.com/2f0xws 

this is the kills you had.

https://streamable.com/b7wnhz

this is showing they did no damage to you of any sort, you just killed them for no reason. "mrdm"

Oh yeah, to provide context to that is that I killed them once in the house HG Enzo was raiding as I was told by one of Daddy Jason's friends to help with them as they were prop blocking the 2nd floor. I was specifically chasing after fishvexlol once after he wanted me to kill him, i'll admit it did take a while though as he kept buying houses and locking himself in, he was also pestering me about giving him a gun which further made me want to kill him but that is not one of the reasons I did kill him for. I can't recall well due to short memory but it did involve his friend anniken too.

2 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Can you elaborate a bit more on this? If toddd was for instance in a party with the person who you were reporting, then I wouldn't want him taking your sit anyways unless absolutely necessary (since that can induce bias towards the party member) and I also need proof that he flamed you in chat.

Chances are Tdizz (a vip mod) put in a ban request for you, so this ban appeal would fall on @tdizz to provide evidence.

For 1: I don't have proof, I was too infuriated at the time to screenshot, but if there are any sort of chat logs from the last few hours (or even days) you could check. But I don't know if he was in a party, if thats the case, it's my fault.

• Friendly 1

but if there are any sort of chat logs from the last few hours (or even days) you could check. But I don't know if he was in a party, if thats the case, it's my fault.

Well we don't have chat logs, however from what he's telling me in dms he was in a party. Ain't your fault though, it's a valid thing to be concerned about. Never feel bad about reporting something, I'd much rather it get cleared up then for someone to be pissed off, know what I mean?

@tdizz do you have any more evidence? Im not sure just logs is enough for this.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Sad 2
8 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Well we don't have chat logs, however from what he's telling me in dms he was in a party. Ain't your fault though, it's a valid thing to be concerned about. Never feel bad about reporting something, I'd much rather it get cleared up then for someone to be pissed off, know what I mean?

@tdizz do you have any more evidence? Im not sure just logs is enough for this.

this is all i got, shows how he damaged them for no rp reason, making the kills not justified.