Weapon buffs

Woods

Description: Alright so i and other people in the community believe that  smgs need a buff to their spread guns like ump g36c mp-40 a little bit veresk guns like these are very annoying to use because even if you aim at your opponent at body level half of your shots will go around them and not actually hit them which can make gunfights really annoying even in cqc these weapons won’t be accurate after like the first 3-5 shots which is horrible. Now onto recoil buffs I’d say guns like Famas ar-15 Scar L somewhat badri sig  and other weapons could use slight recoil buffs as some of these weapons even if you can control the spread you sometimes aren’t even able to see what your shooting at clearly making it much harder to track someone or micro flick making these weapons not very viable at times. Now this one isn’t as huge but it is a complaint I hear and it’s weapons not having good attachments or enough attachments so they aren’t used as much the main one that I’ve heard for this one is scar H not having good sights and I agree most of the sights on that weapon are worthless and it’s usually better to just hipfire even from range so just adding more attachments if possible I don’t know if this is changeable or not but it would be nice.

reason: alright the main reason for me asking for these changes and it is that the game can really get stale when you would want to use let’s say a smg but you use it for a bit and get destroyed by aek users or ARs in general then you use the aek and do much better makes it so the game only has one to 3 viable weapon options and most faction weapons aren’t really useable due to spread or recoil or just firerate so weapon changes would be nice to have more variety on the server and so people can have fun or even have certain weapons to use on certain objectives instead of just the aek all the time.

evidence: now I don’t have much evidence but 80 percent of the servers main players only use the aek also I know p90 has been buffed but most people looked at p90 sims as luck based sims and not actual skill because of the terrible spread and this applies to most smgs nowadays.

• Disagree 1
  • 2 weeks later...