SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 94:24:36
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES YOUTUBE 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Brian
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] i plan to help the server and take care of the rdmers and the people that are breaking the server rules. also i would like to be staff to help the teams that do tryouts by bringing or change jobs to help them when there is little to no staff on. i would also like to be staff to take care of the minges and to make the server a nice fun a chill server when no one is one that much.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details  No i have not been banned
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  i have not this is my first one
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at least 5 hours a day unless at work

Edited by brandt
  • Disagree 3
  • StarWarsRP Management Team
7 hours ago, brandt said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 

Please put your Steam ID here. You can either use steamid.io like it suggests, or next time you are in-game type: /id [name]

7 hours ago, brandt said:

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] i plan to help the server and take care of the rdmers and the people that are breaking the server rules. also i would like to be staff to help the teams that do tryouts by bringing or change jobs to help them when there is little to no staff on. i would also like to be staff to take care of the minges and to make the server a nice fun a chill server when no one is one that much.

This isn't 2 paragraphs, so please go back over this section as well

Hello brandt, 

You need to get known by everyone. I don't even know who are nor have ever seen you in discord. I would like to see you more active among the people in ts. Maybe in the future to see you a staff member but as of right now I can't see you being staff. But at the same time It wouldn't hurt as T-mod. Still Recommend getting more play time to know the rules better and more people to know you.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

Garnet Gaming

Denied

Your application is lacking in information (Steam ID) and you have not written 2 paragraphs, despite being given notice that those issues were present.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks (14th Jan. 2022)