Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199088036997
Warns: 0
Timezone: Greenwhich Mean Time (UTC)
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 178 and above hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] IDK 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] no one
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Head Admin In 2 Rec Room MilitaryRP, GFM and GRR
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I Plan To Benefit The server is that I will Promise to be active 17 hours On a weekend And About 7 Hours In weekday, I will Resolve Every Incident When Most Staff Are offline, Busy, Afk or ETC. I will Be making Sure That Everyone Is following the rules. I will Promise To Do anything That is meant to be resolved. I will Promise To make sure That Most Enlisted and Officers Don't RDM, Because That was a massive Thing That is Always Reported. I will Make sure That The reports Are not fake (Provide Proof, Witnesses, ETC). I will make sure That if There is a enlisted breaking the rules, To resolve the issues As soon as possible. I will Be online in TS all time and on discord about 13 hours a day, Just to check if there is discord staff Reports. I will Make Sure if any staff abuse their responsibility, I will report to Moderator and above to solve the abuse that the other Person does. I will make sure Evidence Is provided on the scene Of the Staff Abuse and make sure that there is only responsible staff. I will make schedules of when I should Talk to an Moderator and above about the reports of what happened in the time of that Incident / Problem. I will Make Sure No one breaks any Rules in An event, E.G. FFA - No teaming and ETC. I will 100% Promise you that The Taliban and US Have No issues At all and if they do, They can DM me for any incidents / report The incidents.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope
How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 7/8 hours Week day 17 hours Weekend

Edited by NitroGamerEU

Neutral

Your 1 giant paragraph is iffy and just stating what staff are expected to do but I hear you're promising and actually on that often. But I'm also hearing you've had some have some "anger issues"

Edited by Salmon

so it's not like i don't see you on the server but from what I've seen you don't do much to differentiate yourself from the rest of Tali Enlisted, that being said I've had a few encounters with you and they were positive and you conducted your self in a very matured manor so I'm going to +1 this on the main condition that you put yourself out there more and try to interact with the wider MRP community since i believe all staff member should be relatively well known in the community

I mean I don't know where to start I'm going to give you a Natural due to yours very active and hard working in tali and just being on and helping new members but I've seen/told things about your anger issues and how when the recruits or lower ranks don't listen or you just get mad at people super fast.

Edited by Bman

I have a lot of issues with your staff application, as well as you as a person. I will list the good and the bad.

+ You're pretty active on Taliban

+ You havn't caused any issues

- You just barely scratch being above the min hour requirement

- I don't think you're known enough in the server

- You don't seem to actually do much for the betterment of the server

- Your paragraph is very very copy and paste, there is no actual new things there you just state the same thing others say, we can't accept you if you don't make yourself 
look unique and actually tell us specific ways you can benefit the server rather than "I will be active, I will make sure people don't break rules"

- - Double negative for this, you aren't able to record videos which can cause a lot of issues regarding lackluster evidence in the case of a punishment that you gave to someone.

Overall it seems like you put very little effort into your application. My advice would be to get more hours, get a better community standing, find ways you can actually benefit the server, and download an application that can record stuff. I recommend Medal as it's easy to use, I will include a link to Medal below.

Medal; https://medal.tv/

Edited by CanadianTyrant

I feel you should take some more time to learn players more and carry a good reputation. You're doing super good and helping tremendously with training new recruits. But I think you should take more time to realize what you have to consider when applying for staff. You should beef up your paragraphs more and make it seem like you want this and you're fully ready for staff. 

-1 This isn't a -1 forever, just take more time on learning the server, players and carry the right mindset when it comes to being staff