SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:521938678
Warns: 0 
Timezone: BST/GMT
Playtime?: 167:23:33.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Referral(s): Oat life, Remake, Senior PO C. Hoskins
Past experiences as a Game Master: None 
Why should we choose you over other applicants?

With the Recent Growth to the Server I feel like I would be a Great Help in Setting up Events and Making Events, I'm personally Always thinking of new things to do on the server when not Doing active RP I'm used to Thinking of Idea during Passive RP and coming up with smart ways to add players to the scenario without forcing them, In my opinion like other GMs I feel like everyone should be included in there own ways, for example if you joined the 91st because you like scouting ahead then being able to scout ahead should be a choice made by the units not the Game Master, giving the player a choice is a great way to involve new and veteran players, which is exactly what I want to do. Of course if the 91st prefer to work with the 501st in clearing outposts rather than scouting ahead its there choice because I have idea on how to engage without the forcefulness.

Normally when I think of a idea I then to write it down in a notepad on my phone or on my PC, I always like to run these event idea through people and other GMs to see there opinions, and I always love to take feedback From Events and Ideas, I like Scrolling through the Q menu in Single Player and Messing around with all the Equipment that can be used for Events and Minor Patrols, and having Searched the Map and Re-enacted my own Versions of how a event would go, I feel like I would be a good fit for the Game Master Job.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? None

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:7-17 Hours a Week, School Work can Vary 

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:  The responsibilities of a Game Master is to keep the server population engaged with the content using passive RP and active RP, whether through events or simple patrols, this can also help with teaching people certain mechanics like Destroying Terminals or Finding codes to unlock Areas or Items,

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: Due to the small amount of GMs I feel like I can contribute loads to the server helping members of the server with setting up training, tryouts, etc. I love helping with the community and the staff and GM team.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: If its just for Casual Roleplay then I would mainly help set up sims and other Events for example if I'm asked to be a Pilot for CIS I would, maybe too make it harder for the Pilots, without making issues, But for a Event Idea I made one in Event Suggestions awhile ago:

Event Name: Traitor: In this Event there would be a Separatist Supporter within the republic whether they are a clone or naval etc. after a while of the person being around the community it would be announced that Republic Data was accessed  without permission or confirmation(this would use Status 8 "Lockdown") During this No one could Trust each other making for Some conflicts to a Extent, the Admiral cant trust his own CG Units to protect him, During this the objective of the Separatist Supporter is to escape at any means whether they use AHB MHB or a Reactor Shaft For example, they need to leave , but the Supporter want to blend in to hope they catch the wrong guy, at this point if the Separatist Escape that can lead to a Venator Trip to A Planet, or a Heavy Assault by the CIS.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1, By unknown Reasons there have been a lot of casualties with Clones, But not in battle... but in the Sick Bay Slowly The medic realize that bodies go missing every so often and most of these clones have a similar Bite mark on different parts on the body (this could be the second part to the Event listed above, for example the CIS found a Airflow access Point for Anaxes)

2,  After a Long and Hard battle on Anaxes all the Troops Return to Base and enter a Briefing during that briefing the Jedi Realize that one of the Jedi lore Characters has gone missing in battle, after returning to the Battle the Troops are ambushed, after Surviving the Ambush the Jedi involved follows the Force to Find a Fallen Squadron of Troops, Taking the Bodies back to Anaxes Medbay and getting the Bodies Checked out, they notice some Markings looking like a Lightsaber wound, after investigating more the Squadron end up infront of the main cave They enter hearing Strange noises, and lightsaber Whirring the Squad Enters the cave and deep down they find a Sith Knight/Assassin looming over a Injured Jedi, the Jedi Tries to reason with the Sith and the Sith Engages the Squadron Jedi. the battle go on while medics tend to the injured Jedi, the Jedi win the Battle and they Return to the Medbay where the Medic tend to the Jedi

3, Due to a unknown Downfall in the Republic, the Republic Are needed to interact with multiple Planets And talk with the citizens and natives, the Troops Board the Venator and Head towards (named Planet e.g. Endor, Tatooine etc.) Every Event is on a different planet and most of the Time CIS end up on the same planet trying to Recruit the planet to Separatists, its Simple but could pan over the all the events and depending on which side recruits which it could mean that Certain Natives Visiting Anaxes Or CIS getting Stronger because they have more planets on there Side

4, A Unknown Signal was Sent from Cairo, and Jet Troopers are sent to check it out when comms Go dead Silent and there is no response from the Jet troopers, after Several Moments of Silence, they hear a Faint Groan, due to possible Threat they Muster up as many troops as they can Find they load into a LAAT and Fly up to Cairo, the Door Slowly open to Reveal a Few Body, Filled with Blaster Shots, they enter Not suspecting anything, and 3 Assassin Droids Show up behind them, they fight and Fight with little Resolve until a Unsuspecting Person comes to there Rescue, (pick a Model that is not a Enemy to the republic to an extent) 

5, A Unregistered Ship enters Anaxes Atmosphere, Navy try to Call into the Ship but to no Response the Ship lands outside of Anaxes Base, and Lets Out 5 Pirates, the best of the best, they Attempt to Break into the main Gate And make it through they rush towards the Naval command Centre Shooting anything in there way they arrive on the deck looking for information Certain plans for a New Republic Freighter, the Pirates Take what they want and attempt to escape but the Units of Anaxes start Setting up Barricades and Blocking the exits as they attempt to brute force there way through. this Event would go one of two ways 1: the Pirates capture the Information and sell it to the CIS causing attacks to be more Viscous Or 2: the Republic manage to Recover the Plans and No Information gets out CIS get Slightly Weaker 

• Agree 2
  • Community Director

+1 Active. Competent. Eager to Help the Server. The 3 Qualities I look for most when seeking potential staff members, you fit the "proverbial" bill. Events are good, some may need to be altered for practically but without a doubt, you would make a very good GM.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1