Cloudy - GameMaster Application

In-game name:  2589 Cloudy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:601029631
Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: | LCPL 2589 Cloudy has played for 12:23:23.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional]  I am a GM on DarkRp
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have a lot of cool ideas for events on this server. I think I would do well setting up events and I can be very active. I am a T. Admin and GM on DarkRp, and I believe I do a very good job over there. I help out with events all the time. Garnet's swrp is now my favorite server to play on. I want to keep this server going, and I think my events could help with that. I love keeping people engaged and making sure people have fun on the server I'm with. I want nothing more than to keep people coming back to the server. I would love to keep this server going and to see it thrive.

I am a huge fan of Star Wars. I especially like the Clone Wars timeline. I would be very good at doing lore-friendly events considering I keep up with lore quite a bit. I would make events fair and fun for everyone. I am very active and could do many events per day. I also believe I have earned respect and friends on this server. I notice I get on during low server pop times and I believe I could keep players that come in during these times engaged with events so they don't leave. I am a hard worker at everything I do. I will not disappoint if I am made a GM for this server.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

4-6 Hours a day

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:

Keeping the player base engaged and making sure everyone is having a good time. Being creative and active with events for the server.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

I would do Clone Wars lore friendly events. 

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:

I think having more jedi/sith interactions would help with RP. Add more CIS generals (Sith Lords) into events. More than just spawning droids and bomb props.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1. Large Scale MHB Invasion

A large amount of droids and vehicles suddenly appear at the front gate. All CT's are called to MHB. We are taking heavy casualties and there are dogfights in the sky. A CIS general appears. He happens to be a sith lord. We need a Jedi to save us. They fight in the battle. Droids don't stop coming in until the sith lord and big ship in the sky is killed.

2. EOD Hostage Situation

We find a bomb in OP Aurek. EOD is sent in to disarm the bomb. After they disarm the bomb a ray shield appears on the doors and a bomb comes  on in another room with a 5 minute timer. CT's are dispatched to clear out CIS forces and find the code for the door. 

3. Assassination Attempt On A Senator

Word gets out the CIS has sent an assassin to deal with a senator (Custom Event Class). Everyone should be looking for the Assassin(s). There may be more than one. You would need to check names and ID cards. If the assassin is not found in time the assassin will start actively hunting the senator. Whoever finds an assassin will receive a commendation/promo. 

4. Sniper Event

A CIS Sniper (Event Class) is picking off any troopers that walk outside. All CT's are tasked with finding the sniper and taking him out. He will have more health than a normal droid. There will be multiple snipers if needed. 

5.  Sneak attack on main base

Suddenly the lights go out. CIS starts firing. Somehow they made it inside and are picking off all our troops. We must fight CIS forces and find who let them in. They will not stop spawning until the traitor is found. I would put a time limit in case they cant find the traitor. this would be a large event considering everyone would have to be apart of it. If they cannot find the person who let them in after the time limit, i will announce who it is and they must kill them to get droids to stop spawning.