Pallox's Staff Application

Pallox

In-game name: Pallox (P-245 SENG 2AC SGT 0524 Pallox)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:156032303
Warns: 0
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 87 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes, I don't currently have the software though

Referral(s): [Conway, Special, TKTV, Remake]

Past experiences as staff: Level 3 Staff on xTcR Gaming, Admin on Reborn Gaming, GM on Reborn Gaming (Total time staffing is 1.5 years*)

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe that I would make a good fit to the staff team because of my ability to my nature as well as my experience. I have always been very good at handling stressful situations and know when it is a good time to be serious versus just messing around and trying to have a good time. I am able to differentiate the two and know when someone is actually being malicious instead of just having a bit of fun. I have staffed for a good chunk of time on a multiple different games (Reborn was Gmod, xTcR was TF2/Gmod/Csgo). My biggest thing is being active, I tend to spend way to many hours on the server and with it only being released a week ago I already almost have 90 hours on the server. I like to hold myself to a higher standard regardless of staff or not mainly because I know how annoying it can be to have to deal with someone over and over and mainly just waste your time.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I am well aware of the responsibilities that come with being apart of the staff team and am willing to dedicate my time to helping this server reach it's peak. I know where I stand in accordance to the rest of the staff team and I will not attempt to overrule their claims, however I will still question things as rule without question is pretty bullshit. I know that I can make a difference on this server and help it grow, all I need is the opportunity. I know I haven't been around for a long time or anything but I promise you I will make your decision worthwhile.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not on this server

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5pm-11pm+ on weekdays, more during summer and weekends

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? School and DND Mondays and Fridays

Did you read the staff rules?: Pallox

Edited by Pallox
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1