Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 56 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral: [special]

Past experiences as staff:

• FrugooScape [Runescape private server moderator - 7 months (2009)]
  • Reborn JvS [Moderator - 2 years total (2016 - 2018)]
  • Altered RP JvS & Skyrim [Owner 1.5 yrs, Head Admin 3 months, Admin 2 months, Mod 1 month (2018)]

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

Hello there, my name is Turtle but you may know me as Kex of 212th Battalion. I am pretty new to Garnet's community, with 50+ hours on the SWRP and a few hours on the MRP. My main experience is with Star Wars: Jedi vs. Sith servers on GMOD. I always enjoyed my time as a trooper on those servers, but this takes it to a whole new level and I really enjoy it! I have jam-packed a lot of experience in my 3500+ hours on GMOD to bring to this community. In the past few years I have learned about running a server, managing developers, manipulating props, physgun & toolgun properties, managing staff, running events, taking sits, etc.

Of course I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and the way this server works, it's a new level of immersion for me. I get excited and do new things every day I play. I have always enjoyed helping new players out and I know the rules well. I like to educate and take sits as much as possible, as I've been in at least 500 sits over my time as a staff member. It seems I'm on frequently when no other staff are, and that can be frustrating for new players. I'm a strong candidate for moderator and I've proven I can adapt and problem solve efficiently. In my opinion dependability, integrity, and patience are my defining traits.

Just a little about me: I am a School Bus Driver in real life, having achieved my Commercial Driver's License [CDL] in 2019 and have been with the same school district since. It's a rewarding career, and has taught me a lot about timeliness and student management. Being a staff member on a gaming server isn't so much different, empathy and good judgement are essential. I also went through a weight-loss transformation over 2 years ago [180 lbs lost from 356 lbs 5'11"] through Ketosis and exercise. I appreciate this opportunity and look forward to hearing your responses!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: NO
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 40+ hours bi-weekly
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: In the summer, I enjoy hiking, trail biking, & motorcycling. I also enjoy bowling and PC gaming, year-round.
Did you read the staff rules?: Turtle

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1

spacer.png

Accepted

You've been doing great in-game initiating roleplay and I know fully what you are capable of as I've witnessed your staff experience first hand. I'm more than glad to have you on the staff team.
@Ziggylock & move

Edited by special
  • Like 2