Clyde's Ban Appeal

ClydeSkeets

In-game name: Clyde
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:52952775
Staff members in-game name: ???
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): ???
Date & Time of incident: Around a year or two ago?
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Cheating
How long were you banned for?: I was banned around a year or two ago and haven't had the chance to appeal since I lost my device. Time left is 35016967 Minutes.
Proof of Ban: unknown.png
What happened? (include any proof): I acquired a cheat software early before my ban.  I believed myself to be untouchable at the time and was proven wrong.
Why should your ban be removed?: I was young and naïve at the time of my ban, and I've had the time to reflect on my actions and I've found myself to be in the wrong.  My age has increased and my mental state has also seeked to improve itself and it has.  My judgement is better and the software is out of my hands now.  I spent money for a month of the software and it expired last year.  I know this has a high chance of getting denied, but I miss Garnet too much to not try and appeal my ban.  It was the only good MilRP that I had then, and it still proves king now.  I want to come back and show that I am a better individual than my previous image has been painted as, and to earn my redemption through spending time with the community to prove that I am worthy of staying.  I would like to apologize to those I have burdened that day with the cheats I used, and to repent for the wrongdoings I have committed.  I've only been able to appeal now because I only recently got my computer back and I've long forgotten about Gmod until 3 weeks ago.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

The staff member at the time would have been @Ozzy (STEAM_0:1:98542905).

Also, appeals and apologies are different, to appeal in the first place you would have to prove that your ban was done falsely. You legit admitted to previously cheating.

Good luck on the appeal.

• Friendly 1