Wizify Staff App #2

Wizify

In-game name: Wizify
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:555675301 - Current account that will be used from now on (Wizify)
Warns: 2 RDM I believe
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 54:10:31 currently online though and working for greater numbers 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] no one i guess
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  Real Skyclouds Discord server (Moderation, 6 months, server went from about 5k-40k in my time there, I stopped/resigned because it was a GTA server and I didnt play as much anymore, or contribute), not much video game staff team experience but I enjoy this game/server so I can definitely make it work
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 
I believe I should be chosen over other people applying because I have the motivation and dedication that cant be found in other people, I really enjoy the server and I find myself looking to help out in a tremendous way potentially unlike other people. I think my experience within the Discord server stated above gives me good people skills, and may give me a buffer between myself and other applicants. I have so much availability and can be someone who is reliable and understanding no matter what happens. Since I was younger I always enjoyed the sense of being involved in a community, and since I found this server from my friends around last year, I have enjoyed being a part of the Garnet community and working together, making friends, but I think I am at a point, especially now that I have my main account that I purchased recently, I am ready to take the jump into a staff role as that is what I have been wanting since I started playing, I just didn't have the means, or the stable account that I needed yet.

Another thing that I wanted to touch on in this application and explain in more detail about me is that I have always wanted a staff role somewhere, and the Discord server I was in worked for me because it was on a game that I played heavily, and something that inspired me to wake up and hop in the discord to help out everyday whether it be help people with their game, explain how to do certain things, or just talk to them. I haven't found anything like that since that time around a year/year and a half ago, but I think this server I found in Garnet Gaming creates that same atmosphere for me, and I really think I have matured and gained many ideas since my moderation when I was 14, so I believe that is what makes me a perfect fit for this role within this server, I have the passion, motivation, drive, to get on everyday, work with other staff members, and make sure Garnet Dark RP is safe, and everyone is having as fun as they possibly can.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Nope, none other then those 2 RDM warns on this server, I bought gmod for this server, so havent really played anything else on here
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, a week ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Basically all of my time, im committed/all in to this I have school 6 AM-2 PM EST on weekdays, weekends I can be on all the time unless I say otherwise (going to my dads house, other places), but most of the time, if im needed I can be there, or if im asked to do something 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I mostly just play other video games (Fortnite, NASCAR games, Minecraft) and I watch racing (NASCAR, F1) 
Did you read the staff rules?: Wizify

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Agree 1
11 minutes ago, PM-of-Israel said:

This is the second time you have been asked to get 72 hours in game before applying. Please read the prerequisites next time 

@stretchy @Shin_Tsukimi

Dude I read them, but I have played on this server way longer then the 56 hours shown, I just bought my own Gmod on my own Steam account last weak and already put up these hours, I think everything on my staff app looks great, I will have 72 hours literally by tomorrow, I have been on non stop, I just really want this. This is the steam ID of the account I borrowed from a friend while I was getting my money up for Gmod on my own account, STEAM_0:0:590584906, and I put down like 650 hours, some people should recognize me or be able to vouch for me, I played alot, just didn't apply for staff or anything yet because I knew I was getting a main (the account im using now, Wizify)
ATnSz95h.jpg

This is a SS of my hours on the other account if you need it, I hope you and everyone reading this takes this extra stuff into consideration with my main application.

Edited by Wizify

still needs 21 more hours, I bought printers from him that’s all I know about him, only seen him like 2 times also I don’t know the way he plays (like does he know the basics, etc)

Edited by Candy_
1 hour ago, Wizify said:

Dude I read them, but I have played on this server way longer then the 56 hours shown, I just bought my own Gmod on my own Steam account last weak and already put up these hours, I think everything on my staff app looks great, I will have 72 hours literally by tomorrow, I have been on non stop, I just really want this. This is the steam ID of the account I borrowed from a friend while I was getting my money up for Gmod on my own account, STEAM_0:0:590584906, and I put down like 650 hours, some people should recognize me or be able to vouch for me, I played alot, just didn't apply for staff or anything yet because I knew I was getting a main (the account im using now, Wizify)
ATnSz95h.jpg

This is a SS of my hours on the other account if you need it, I hope you and everyone reading this takes this extra stuff into consideration with my main application.

vouch this was my alt i am banned on my main so i dont wanna go on the acc to get the id/hours obv but i did give this account to him to play on until he got his own account

can someone confirm that wizify can safely go on this account without me (and anyone else who has been on this account and is currently banned) getting permad

1 hour ago, Wizify said:

ATnSz95h.jpg

^^^ Check this out please @Rambo-Panda @Candy_ @aidanpoppas123 before your final decision about me.

Either way @Wizify cyber sword said to wait until you have 72 hours on this account before reapplying, not when you’re about to have that many. 

I do like your commitment though to the server and think you could make a good edition in the future 

3 minutes ago, PM-of-Israel said:

Either way @Wizify cyber sword said to wait until you have 72 hours on this account before reapplying, not when you’re about to have that many. 

I do like your commitment though to the server and think you could make a good edition in the future 

Thank you so much bro, but can I just leave the app up until tomorrow and get reevalutated, my plan/goal is to have 72 hours by tomorrow, I had 54 when I made this app and am already at 58, I have been playing since I submitted it.

2 hours ago, Wizify said:

just an fyi, hours on another account dont add. You need to have at least 72 hours on the account you are applying with.

1 hour ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

just an fyi, hours on another account dont add. You need to have at least 72 hours on the account you are applying with.

I figured, I just didn't wanna be looked down on that's all, just explaining that I am ready for this, and I do have experience on this server, im not just a new person from 1 week ago, I feel like my application would be viewed differently that way, everyone is gonna look at someone new and someone whos been playing for a year differently. Just trying to keep that in mind for everyone reading here.