SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:212460576
Staff members in-game name: N/A
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): N/A
Date & Time of incident: N/A
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Advertisement/Plagiarism
How long were you banned for?: Perm
Proof of Ban:spacer.png
What happened? (include any proof):I dont remember what i did thats why i made this i want to come back and be staff again thats all i know 
Why should your ban be removed?: I dont remober why i was ban and if you think i am ban for a good reason then i stay ban thank you for your time

• Like 1

You're appealing a permanent ban from almost a year ago?
This ban was by @Shin_Tsukimi and I.

Proof for this is probably out the window, but here's a screenshot of an announcement shin made in the staff discord after your ban.
1bca451efbae97f77f02d6e0750482f6.png

I do know I wouldn't make a ban for this reason without seeing our stuff posted in other discords/forums.

Edited by Proggy
43 minutes ago, Proggy said:

Proof for this is probably out the window, but here's a screenshot of an announcement shin made in the staff discord after your ban.

Yeah no this is almost a year ago so I don't think we have it anymore, especially since I switched computers. Can I ask why you decided to appeal this now?

The announcement I said pretty much sums up the incident though.

To be completely honest I don't even remember this situation though nor do I have any proof after almost a year lmao. I really don't care what happens with this, though there is the rule on not appealing things after 30 days.

Edit: it was actually @ajbedhead who gathered proof on this, I just found his evidence. Sending it to other managers to be looked into (because I'm not going to advertise the discord or the server if it could still be up)

Sorry man, but chances are this is being denied.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Informative 1

oh hey i was apart of this!  yeah you just copy an pasted garnet rules when you resigned with bradders an a few others saying "lets make our own darkrp server" you basically copied hot girl! the evidence is probably in a dm between me an someone but its over a year ago and probably gone or something 

• Like 2
  • Informative 1
7 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Yeah no this is almost a year ago so I don't think we have it anymore, especially since I switched computers. Can I ask why you decided to appeal this now?

To be completely honest I don't even remember this situation though nor do I have any proof after almost a year lmao. I really don't care what happens with this, though there is the rule on not appealing things after 30 days.

Edit: it was actually @ajbedhead who gathered proof on this, I just found his evidence. Sending it to other managers to be looked into (because I'm not going to advertise the discord or the server if it could still be up)

Yeah i just miss the server and staff team but if i wont get unban its fine

7 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

The server been shutdown for a year now