Gabeisthat Staff Application

Gabeisthat

In-game name: 1stSFODD OPT Tyreen Calypso Age
[minimum 15 y/o]: 15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:34547904
Warns: None
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 1stSFODD OPT Tyreen Calypso has played for 188:29:16.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Pappa Eric
Past experiences as staff: None
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-3 minimum im always on weekdays and weekends and spend all my time online
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Never been kicked or banned
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: this is my 2nd one last one was 2 weeks ago 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:;

my goal remains the same: helping the server, helping players within the server, and being overall helpful to the staff team. For helping the server I will do my best in sits to resolve issues that a player is having and i have no problem of dropping whatever I have to help someone else. With the person that caused the issue I will give them the appropriate punishment and tell them future punishments they will receive if they keep it up. Lastly I will let the person know how to improve and tell them the reasonable response to the certain scenario that broke the rules. I would also want to check around to make sure everything is going how it should a example is base camping and I will deal with the issue how I am supposed to.

The playerbase is the most important to me because I met so many lovely and wonderful people within the community of Garnet and they all deserve the best of their experience playing on the server. Helping with it I will answer any questions someone might have of the server a example is letting them understand rules they fully do not understand or explaining what can happen in war, raids, kidnaps and things like that which will improve people's knowledge of the server and they can play it to the full potential without breaking any rules or feeling that something they do is wrong.

I already do help alot of players on the server with improving and enjoying the game but i believe that would help the playerbase in giving them help to getting better at the game or give tips and ideas that would help them further enjoy the server because when you are good at something you enjoy it. I also plan in helping around in tryouts or training that factions (when getting more perms) do that also help the playerbase improve and enjoy peace time. Sometimes there has been times were no staff was on to set jobs and help with tryouts so it made some of the tryouts on hold or difficult to perform. Later on if I do work with the staff team I would love to help around with tryouts and trainings or events by settings jobs and TP players to make it more efficient. I think me being active on team speak and on the server it can be easierfor players to reach out to me if they have questions or need help.

Finally for the great and hardworking staff team I want to help around if situations get to hard for someone or if they just need to remind them of the time someone should be jailed for or how long they should be banned for. I think me being very active in the team speak will help communication with the staff team and further resolves issues within the server and will make sure the staff team will be act and behave how they are supposed to as I'm sure which many other staff do to make sure they keep a strong team to help the server.

Wrapping this up I think I would be beneficial to the staff team because of my goal in being helpful to the servers players, staff and entirely the server. Would love to hear any opinions or anything and I look forward to working with the staff team.

Edited by Gabeisthat
To fix referrals
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Ok so 1st off ima start with minge, irresponsible, and cringelord. This is going to be a phat +1 because from what I've seen Gabe is a cool guy he also joined US which makes him 100x cooler. But, sometime he can be a bit mingey depending on the situation  I would personally love to see him on the staff team as he could help a lot, and this app is very good. Hopefully HonestDog can see you as staff soon.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
18 minutes ago, HonestDog said:

Ok so 1st off ima start with minge, irresponsible, and cringelord. This is going to be a phat +1 because from what I've seen Gabe is a cool guy he also joined US which makes him 100x cooler. But, sometime he can be a bit mingey depending on the situation  I would personally love to see him on the staff team as he could help a lot, and this app is very good. Hopefully HonestDog can see you as staff soon.

The first sentence is a joke right but I can agree with the cringe part only 

+ Decent Time
+ Good person
+ Very active, on a good amount
++ Lots of effort with a literal essay for your paragraph

= Not much time to dedicate to the role

- Previously denied application due to maturity issues
- Gave yourself little to no time between applications to do much about your maturity level

I'm going to give you a +1 but you need to work on maturity, it probably wasn't the best decision to apply immediately as you were capable, but that's my opinion. If you do get staff, I hope to work with you and see you grow into a more mature individual.

• Agree 1
On 1/28/2022 at 12:03 AM, Gabeisthat said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] AnthonyD, TKTV

TK resigned last month. Anthony is a GM, and a new one at that. 

Other than that, I give a +1 and I'm gonna piggy back off Canadians reasons

• Agree 1

+1

Good guy, good intentions. Knows when he has to cut the bullshit and be serious, which can only be a good thing. Always tries to help newer players that come onto the server and did that on both sides as well.

Good luck on your application.

• Like 1