STEAM_0:1:180504024

Warns :

I have one warn for "Diss in OOC"

Timezone:

PST

Playtime :

348 Hours on Garnet Gaming DarkRP

Access to TeamSpeak/Microphone :

I haven't used teamspeak in years but I am willing/able to use it. I have a studio grade microphone(Presonus M7)

Ability to record Garrys Mod videos :

Absolutely , I do it on my spare time as I like to edit videos

Referral :

VOID MoonDoge

Past experience as a staff :

I have only been staff on a few small minecraft servers not worth mentioning, I was also helping my friend start up his own DarkRP server for a little bit, which didn't last long, However I made all the graphics, Staff Apps, Rules etc

Why you should choose me over other Applicants :

I'm very hardworking, I learn from my mistakes, I'm not biased or corrupt, I don't abuse power, I'm always helping new players if i notice they are unintentionally breaking rules (crouch base, blackout base, NLR etc) , I follow instructions, I can work well with others while also being independent , and i've been playing on this server on and off for a couple years now. 

I know quite a bit about Garrys Mod/DarkRP, It was the first game I ever got on steam 5 years ago. DarkRP was also the first gamemode I played.

Ever been banned or punished on other servers? :

I only ever remember being banned on a militaryRP server for playing the russain anthem through my mic.

Made any previous applications? :

I've always wanted to since I first started playing on this server. Was always just worried I'd mess up. but now I'm confident i can do well moderating the server whilst also making it fun and

fair for everyone!

How much time can I spend in the server :

On days I'm not working roughly 10+ Hours on and off, On days I am working about 3-5+ (Unless I am busy of course)

Hobbies :

I like to write/record music, Edit videos and do graphic art!

Did I read the staff rules :

CallMeSmoke FUBAR

Edited by ilysmoke
I rushed, skimmed through rules didn't quite understand the application
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, ilysmoke said:

Why you should choose me over other Applicants :

I'm very hardworking, I learn from my mistakes, I'm not biased or corrupt, I don't abuse power, I'm always helping new players if i notice they are unintentionally breaking rules (crouch base, blackout base, NLR etc) , I follow instructions, I can work well with others while also being independent , and i've been playing on this server on and off for a couple years now. 

I know quite a bit about Garrys Mod/DarkRP, It was the first game I ever got on steam 5 years ago. DarkRP was also the first gamemode I played.

You're 18 yet you don't know how to make a simple 2 paragraph answering a question...

-1 the "paragraphs" have a shit ton of filler in them

Neutral
I am solely going Neutral because of your paragraphs and the application in its self.
I understand it is your first time making a staff application and you're scared to post,
I recommend going on to other staff apps and looking to see how it is laid out and what to include to make spicy,
I wish you the best of luck but as of right now it does not look too good.