SteamID : STEAM_0:1:204514419

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 240 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I have many experiences, I can't list them all (I've done different staff duty on servers such as CW RP, Resident Evil RP, Military RP, Dark RP)

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I think I have spent some time in this community wich is what pushes me today to apply for the staff team, I am able to show a good activity and I have good knowledge about the Clone Wars theme. I have very good qualities like learning fast and showing motivation for any task or something new, which I would be able to use in the staff team. I'm determined to contribute to the work of staff duty  by helping the players with any problems they may have on the server, teamspeak or discord. I have a very good temperament and would therefore be able to handle many situations efficiently and without acting impulsively or out of line. At the moment I have quite a bit of experience, but I want to push them and be able to help players even better. I would love it if people could ask me all the questions they want to ask me on the server and I would be someone who could answer them and be available to help them, have a good atmosphere with them, and do my best to prove my motivation .

I think I'll be able to help out on the community side being active In game and getting involved by working on any ideas, changes or additions that can be made with staff to improve the current quality of the server, being very creative by nature it's something I'd love to do. Finally, I would be able to give my personal time for the server as well as to bring to the staff a friendly and communicative colleague able to work as a team and for the players a very good impression of the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 

The only warns I received are on MRP, I did not receive any ban on any server

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

None (except a GM app for MRP in 2021)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I think I can contribute with 3 - 4 hours per night on weekdays and more on weekends

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? 

I am currently a student in college & I often go to the gym during the week

Did you read the staff rules?: [Laroslav]

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Laroslav.

Edited by Laroslav
Forgot to add 2+ paragraphes on my application.
  • Agree 2
  • Forums Moderator

Hello Laro, first off I wanna point out that Laro has proved himself in many situations and positions throughout his time on GG. He is active and really solid at RP. But with that being said, you need to fix your application. 

On 2/6/2022 at 4:40 PM, Laroslav said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes.

May want to re-read them, you may have missed something.

On 2/6/2022 at 4:40 PM, Laroslav said:

I think I have spent some time in this community wich is what pushes me today to apply for the staff team, I am able to show a good activity and I have good knowledge about the Clone Wars theme. I have very good qualities like learning fast and showing motivation for any task or something new, which I would be able to use in the staff team. I'm determined to contribute to the work of staff duty  by helping the players with any problems they may have on the server, teamspeak or discord. I have a very good temperament and would therefore be able to handle many situations efficiently and without acting impulsively or out of line. Finally, I would be able to give my personal time for the server as well as to bring to the staff a friendly and communicative colleague able to work as a team and for the players a very good impression of the server.

I think you should beef these up a bit. Aim for 2 4-7 sentence paragraphs. So basically just add 2-3 more paragraphs and you should be good.

Hello Laro! I see you fixed your application. As I said before, Laro is very active, mature, knows how to RP very well,  and I really don't doubt that he won't do a good job. Hope to see you on the team. +1

Edited by eli_
  • Agree 1

I have known Laro for some time now. Had a great time with him in Vega on MRP. Since he has joined RC, he is always giving new ideas on how to improve the battalion. He has a lot of experience and would fit in with the staff team. It's a +1 from me!