Wizify Staff Application

Wizify

13 minutes ago, Candy_ said:

y r u still bringing up your old acc for drp? also what is the name and the steam id of your old acc i want to see it

Just bringing it up so people know I have experience, didn't wanna get treated like I had no experience/get taught like I was new. (STEAM_0:0:590584906) liamthewiz05 on drp, its not my personal acc though thats why I switched to here, but all the hours on that acc are from me.

10 minutes ago, Wizify said:

Just bringing it up so people know I have experience, didn't wanna get treated like I had no experience/get taught like I was new. (STEAM_0:0:590584906) liamthewiz05 on drp, its not my personal acc though thats why I switched to here, but all the hours on that acc are from me.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199141435540

this is your acc it looks really sketchy to me

the steamid look up

https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:0:590584906

Battle metrics
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/gmod/3720278/players?filter[search]=h03gzekp&sort=score

Edited by Candy_
  • Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Candy_ said:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199141435540

this is your acc it looks really sketchy to me

the steamid look up

https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:0:590584906

I bought it off an alt website, I can still log into right now if you really needed me too, the name on it is still liamthewiz05 on it im pretty sure (thats basically my main name on everything else like xbox and stuff), but this is my main steam account, and I got the money to buy gmod on here. Thats why my drp name is wizify and my steam account name is liamthewiz

Edited by Wizify
Just now, Candy_ said:

what u mean the name is literally h03gzekp

4 minutes ago, Wizify said:

the name on darkrp is still liamthewiz05, not the acc name, I couldnt change that, and someone sold me it for much cheaper then gmod actually was, but then I got more involved into gmod and Garnet so I bought it on my own steam account so there couldnt be any pull backs and I could use my own name/email.

Just now, Candy_ said:

mhm k

Would you like me to log onto the account for you? I can interact with you in game on the account, literally the only reason it was mentioned is because I wanted people to know I had Garnet experience, not someone brand new from a month ago, I have been playing for abt a yr, my name on dark rp on that alt is liamthewiz05, my steam name on this account that is now my main is liamthewiz, my in game name is wizify. Nothing needs to be remembered from that old account, I just figured the hours would be useful for personal reasons so people knew.

3 minutes ago, Wizify said:

Would you like me to log onto the account for you? I can interact with you in game on the account, literally the only reason it was mentioned is because I wanted people to know I had Garnet experience, not someone brand new from a month ago, I have been playing for abt a yr, my name on dark rp on that alt is liamthewiz05, my steam name on this account that is now my main is liamthewiz, my in game name is wizify. Nothing needs to be remembered from that old account, I just figured the hours would be useful for personal reasons so people knew.

just let the higher ups deal with it your story makes absolutely no sense 

• Cringe 1
4 minutes ago, Candy_ said:

just let the higher ups deal with it your story makes absolutely no sense 

literally hop off wiz's dick dude i can vouch that he bought the acc off an alt website i was there when he did it and i helped him out with getting absolutely everything on gmod set up bc i've been friends w him for ages its very obvious that ur biased against him 

also this story does make sense even tho i can see how u think its weird, everything that he is saying is legit

Edited by Rapts
  • Agree 3

Honestly, this whole thing seems to be blown out of proportion and if the only reason the people against wiz are because of how he reacted to his previous app getting denied than its kinda a really silly and stupid situation. Staff shouldn’t be continuing this situation in OOC nor instigating it in the first place. @Candy_ I have no clue why you are spamming this this forum thread with additional information when you could literally just edit your original post I mean you literally made a post saying “mhm k”. @Wizify if you want my advice don’t even mention the denial of your application anywhere ESPECIALLY OOC you are doing nothing but making yourself look bad when you do this. Staff are expected to uphold maturity and respect and idk if these comment in OOC are backing that.

• Agree 3
1 hour ago, Horseyyy said:

Honestly, this whole thing seems to be blown out of proportion and if the only reason the people against wiz are because of how he reacted to his previous app getting denied than its kinda a really silly and stupid situation. Staff shouldn’t be continuing this situation in OOC nor instigating it in the first place. @Candy_ I have no clue why you are spamming this this forum thread with additional information when you could literally just edit your original post I mean you literally made a post saying “mhm k”. @Wizify if you want my advice don’t even mention the denial of your application anywhere ESPECIALLY OOC you are doing nothing but making yourself look bad when you do this. Staff are expected to uphold maturity and respect and idk if these comment in OOC are backing that.

Thank you so much man, I don't think you realize how much I respect for this one right here lmao, I understand what I did probably wasn't right but the way you described it is perfect, no hate towards anyone else just didn't understand what Candy's issue was with me. I was definitely in the wrong but I just didn't like how Candy responded to it, this definitely could've been over a long time ago, I will keep playing the server bc I really do enjoy it, and ill try again when I get more playtime or i'll buy vip mod at some point.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Rapts said:

literally hop off wiz's dick dude i can vouch that he bought the acc off an alt website i was there when he did it and i helped him out with getting absolutely everything on gmod set up bc i've been friends w him for ages its very obvious that ur biased against him 

also this story does make sense even tho i can see how u think its weird, everything that he is saying is legit

I can also vouche I used to base with wiz all the time